「 bring me back her head 」

[ VOLUME FIVE ]

CHAPTER 120;
bring me back her head

[ SEPTEMBER SECOND, 97' ]

No one in particular,

♱

'Disarm you with a smile
And cut you like you want me to
Cut that little child
Inside of me and such a part of you
Oh, the years burn

I used to be a little boy
So old in my shoes
And what I choose is my choice
What's a boy supposed to do?
The killer in me is the killer in you, my love
I send this smile over to you

Disarm you with a smile
And leave you like they left me here
To wither in denial
The bitterness of one who's left alone
Oh, the years burn'

Upon landing, Hera knew she'd made a grave mistake.

She'd completely forgotten the half dozen or so Death Eaters stationed outside Grimmauld Place, and without having called prior for Kreacher to take her directly inside, or the aid of the Invisibility Cloak, she was, for lack of better words, fucked.

There seemed to be as many Death Eaters as there had been the day before awaiting Harry, Ron and Hermione's departure to Kings Cross Station.
She quickly waved her wand downwards, her left hand raised as the words 'Salvio hexia' popped into her mind.

No sooner than she had cast the hex deflection charm, she saw a cloud of black smoke emanating from the trees just a short pace across the road.

She knew if she didn't move at that exact moment, it would've all been for nothing.
Stealing those files, gaining whatever intel it contained about the Order, helping those Muggleborns to safety, successfully infiltrating the Ministry... what good would any of that do if she was sent to Azkaban — or worse?

It took a far greater deal of courage to bring herself to Apparate for the second time, knowing that this would be the difference between life, and some unknown difference.

She'd promised Sirius she'd get back to him, and Hera had every intention on keeping her word.

Hera didn't spare a moment of deliberation as she turned on her heel yet again, engulfed in a great white cloud.