「 embryonic 」

[ VOLUME THREE ]

CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE;
all my friends are embryonic,
all my friends are dead and gone...

[ APRIL SEVENTH, 96' ]

No one in particular,

♱

'Everyone in me is a bird.
I am beating all my wings.  
They wanted to cut you out  
but they will not.
They said you were immeasurably empty  
but you are not.
They said you were sick unto dying  
but they were wrong.
You are singing like a school girl.  
You are not torn.

Sweet weight,
in celebration of the woman I am
and of the soul of the woman I am
and of the central creature and its delight  
I sing for you. I dare to live.
Hello, spirit. Hello, cup.
Fasten, cover. Cover that does contain.  
Hello to the soil of the fields.
Welcome, roots.'

        CW: this chapter depicts vaginal fingering and period sex (generally non-explicit in terms of blood etc but it's still a focus), references of sex magic.
enjoy and happy new year's eve!

         It had transpired that Andromeda had no desire of staying for the night in the Black family home, nor would she and her daughter leave Ted to do so. Ron and Ginny went off for baths after dinner leaving Bill and Remus in quiet discussion.

Harry had been struggling with a new star chart for Astronomy for half an hour and though many across the table were skilled enough to help him he'd long since given up in favour of conversation with the Twins. Sirius chimed in a time or two, though ultimately pulled between that and Remus'.
His eyes were fixed on Hera.

Hera thought to their meeting late the night before, his hands soothing against her skin.
She eyed him in response while the others spoke, wanting nothing more than his warm hands pressed against her lower stomach like they'd spoken about.

It seemed so simple in theory, that all Sirius needed was a bit of forewarning and they'd get into it.
She'd seldom given any thought as to how she'd feel in that situation; Sirius had treated her beyond what she thought she deserved and accepting that she did deserve it was worth everything. But she'd guarded herself up nicely for years and where Hera didn't mind getting naked being vulnerable with her feelings made her extremely self-conscious.