「 all i need 」

[ VOLUME THREE ]

CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO;
all i need... is the air that i breathe

[ APRIL TWENTY-SECOND, 96' ]

No one in particular,

♱

'If I could make a wish
I think I'd pass
Can't think of anythin' I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound
Nothing to eat, no books to read

Making love with you
Has left me peaceful, warm, and tired
What more could I ask
There's nothing left to be desired
Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak
So sleep, silent angel
Go to sleep

Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe
And to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
Yes, to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe'

Hera eyed the silver door-knocker outside the newly-materialised Grimmauld Place and laughed under her breath, for she thought she must've only ever used it once before her and Sirius got better acquainted.

Standing before the pillar-shapes outside — her jumper on backwards and inside out, evident of how she'd rushed to meet him — was the strangest of juxtapositions.
It can't have been less than an hour since she'd left Hogwarts, gone halfway across London Town shopping and ended up back with him.

Since they'd gotten together Sirius nearly always left the front door open, even at night when anyone else would've been most vulnerable but he trusted in the magic of his father's house — that and he'd likely welcome a struggle for his life against some intruder.

Hera pushed the door open, grinning in anticipation of how he might take her news — she'd planned on it being as shocking as possible, and held one hand in her pocket and the other waving a small paper gift bag in celebration perhaps.
She called his name, curtsying airily as he rounded the corner from the drawing-room. 

"Missed you, " he sighed happily, wrapping his arms around her before she'd had the chance even to close the door.

Hera pouted, gently rapping at his shoulder with the paper bag. "You're lying, we only had lunch together yesterday, "

"So?" Sirius raised an eyebrow in response,
"How was your day, anyway?"

"I got us concert tickets for July — Chilli Peppers!" She tore away from his arms, searching in the paper bag for the receipt and confirmation letter,
"Oh, and I dropped out of school, "