Chapter 9

Author's pov:
Morning 10 am:

        It's Saturday ;there is no school today for the kids but the elders are busy today.

"Jimin ah come close the door. Don't open the door for strangers yoongi will come soon .If you need anything call us immediately okay" said Jin leaving the house.

"Yes samchon i will" said jimin.

"I have cooked the lunch if yoongi comes late just heat it before eating and it seems like it'll be raining today don't dare to come out okay"asked Jin getting in the car.

"Yes samchon don't worry" said jimin .

Time skip:
It started raining outside.

"Hyungiee see it's raining after a long time can we play outside" asked jk eyes shining with excitement.

"No jk we will get sick and samchon will kill us" said jimin focusing on his game.

"But why hyung it'll be fun we can come inside before everyone comes home" whined jk.

"Jk i said NO we can't play in the rain today do you understand" asked jm glaring jk.

"Meanie" said jk pouting.

It's lunch time so jimin called yoongi but yoongi said he has more work to complete and he will be late .So Jimin heated the food and called v and jk .

"Jk don't pout you are looking like a pig" said tae eating the food.

Jk glared him and ate his food without arguing.

Jimin sighed seeing jk sulking the whole time.

"Jimin let's play outside yoongi samchon will be late anyways we can come inside within 30 minutes"said tae .

"Even I'm thinking the same tae i can't see jk pouting for a whole damn day" said jimin chuckling.

Jimin entered the room and saw jk sitting on the floor playing with his bunny toy .

"Come downstairs" said jm .

Jk looked jimin and turned his face right side .

"Yahhh I'm your elder give me some respect" said jimin.

"You are not my elder brother you are a big meanie" said jk pouting even more.

Jimin Chuckled seeing his cute baby brother.

"Okay if you don't want to come downstairs then it's fine me and tae will go backyard" said jm.

"Wait! Whaattttt .... Are you going to play in the rain"

"Yes and don't worry i won't disturb you"said jm .

"Jiminshiiii" jk chased jimin.

They both ran downstairs and the trio went backyard.

They started playing happily until

"What are you guys doing here"

Meanwhile with yoongi:

I was really busy today but when jimin asked me if I can come home for lunch I really felt sad cause I had more works to complete.
After completing the important meeting i asked my assistant to check the remaining files.

Yoongi started driving to home cause he really wanted to play with the kids .

"Ah it's really raining heavily the kids must be bored " thought yoongi driving to home

Yoongi reached home and opened the door with the key he had.

Yoongi's pov:

I entered the home and i expected for the kids to come hug me but I was welcomed by an empty living room.