Chapter 31

Author's pov:

                   This chapter is suggested by @SOMADRITAKUNDU. Hope you'll like it❤️.

           The kids were watching movie while yoongi is working on his room. The other elders went to their respective works.

"Hyungiee now please change the movie. You said you'll allow me to watch my favourite show if you finish your movie"said kook.

"Yeah we said that but now we want to watch the next movie too so sushh and go out"said taehyung.

"Give me the remote or I'll tell yoongi samchon"said jk.

"Really then go tell him we're not scaredy cat like you"chuckled jimin.

Both taehyung and jimin did hi-fi and laughed seeing jk.
Kook felt so sad that vmin are not really caring him for a long time lately. They watch movie ,play games but they'll never involve kookie on it.

Jungkook went to his room and sat there silently thinking something deeply.
When the door opened jk looked up and saw yoongi standing there.

"Hi baby bear what are you doing here alone"asked yoongi smiling.

"It's no-nothing samchon i came he-here because I was bored downstairs"fake smiled jk.

Yoongi understood something was wrong so he sat down with jk silently.

"Baby you know you can tell anything to me right?"asked  yoongi softly pulling jk in his lap.

Jk nodded looking down. Yoongi silently rubbed jk's back softly allowing jk to relax.

"Samchon i feel alone here"mumbled jk but suddenly he broke down into tears.

"Samchon is here baby. Can you tell me what's happening here"asked yoongi softly patting.

"They don't want to play with me"sadly pouted jk tears running down his cheeks.

"Aigoo who said that baby. Did you ask them."asked yoongi.

Jk nodded.

"They said they don't want to play with me. They're avoiding me most of the time lately. I'm alone here"again cried jk.

"Susshhh baby it's okay. Samchon got you. We can play together okay?"asked yoongi.

Jungkook's face glow up immediately.

"Really will you play with me"asked jk excited.

"Ofcourse I'll tell me what can we play now"asked yoongi chuckling.

"Outside with ball. Go get the ball samchon soon"jumped jk excited.

Yoongi chuckled and went outside with jk. He sent a dangerous glare to jimin and taehyung when he crossed them.
Taehyung didn't even bother it. But jimin shrunk back into the couch seeing his Papa's glare.

Jk and yoongi played for a long time. Finally jk got tired enough that he fall asleep on yoongi's lap in the bench kept on the backyard.

Yoongi laid jk on his bed comfortably and walked to the other two kids. He made them stand infront of him.
Yoongi folded his arms and stood before the two kids who are looking down nervously.

"Why are you both avoiding jungkook"asked yoongi coldly.

"W-we aren't ignoring him"stuttered jimin.

"Kim Jimin you know me so well don't you dare to lie to me."growled yoongi.