Chapter 96

Author's pov:

Thank you @JyotiAnand9 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Bye papa bye samchon"said jimin running out after placing a kiss on his Papa's cheek.

"Don't run jimin"yelled yoongi looking at his little champ

"I'm going too. I've a lot of meetings to attend"said yoongi getting up

"No you're not going anywhere before your breakfast so sit down fast"said jin Sternly.

"Hyung I've work"hissed yoongi not in a good mood to argue in the morning.

"You can go after completing your plate"said jin Sternly

"No time for that shit"yelled yoongi

"Would you let your children move without their breakfast?"asked jin.

"That's not the same"hissed yoongi

"Yes it is. Sit down"said jin.

"Can you please mind your f**king business hyung. I know how to take care of myself"yelled yoongi

"Yoongi stop that. Don't disrespect hyung"scolded hobi

"You better stay out hobi it's between us"pointed out yoongi.

Jin simply got up with his empty plate and went out to his work not even glancing at yoongi.

"I told him not to interfere with my works"mumbled yoongi getting out of his car.

At office :

"Sir do you want something to eat?"asked the secretary as it's been already past lunch time.

"Just a coffee"said yoongi

"Sir but it's lunch time-

"Didn't you hear what I said?"asked yoongi glaring at her.

"Ok sir I'll bring the coffee"she said immediately leaving the room.

Yoongi spent the whole day busy not eating any proper food. Late at 7pm he drove back to the house.

"Papa I missed you. Why did you come late?"asked jimin hugging him.

"I'm sorry I had some work baby"said yoongi kissing his cheeks.

"Okay papa come let's eat"said jimin dragging yoongi to the dinning room.

Everyone started having their dinner. Yoongi looked at jin but his hyung just ignored him.

"Hyung can you please pass me the bowl"asked yoongi nicely.

Jin just ignored him eating his dinner. The kids looked at them confused. While Joon helped yoongi to reach the bowl.

Yoongi again tried to talk with him but he just ignored him. Yoongi went to sleep pouting.

"Hyung is not talking to me"said yoongi hugging hobi.

"I'm not coming in between the brothers"said hobi closing his eyes to sleep.

"Please don't start it hobi. I'm sorry. I was irritated in the morning"whined yoongi.

Hobi just ignored him and slept quietly.

"Ahh my life"sighed yoongi dramatically before making him comfortable before sleep.
.
.
"Yoongi wake up. It's almost time. I'm going downstairs"said hobi.

"Hm.."hummed yoongi turning the other side sleeping.

"Good morning"wished Joon looking yoongi coming downstairs.