Chapter 82

Author's pov:

Thank you @wordyarn and @ShaikAmeer3 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Bye hobi . Yoongi take care of the house we'll be coming late at night so lock it"said jin getting in the car.

"I've to go to work at night hyung. Don't worry I'll come soon. You both enjoy the date"said yoongi winking.

"Aish get in cook something for hobi"said jin chuckling.

Yoongi nodded getting in.

"Listen hobi I'll be coming late you sleep before 10 pm okay? Don't watch tv long you've college tomorrow right?"asked yoongi.

"Yes I'll take care of everything yoongs stop advising again and again"whined hobi.

"Stop whining"warned yoongi Sternly.

"I'm not a kid. I know to take care of myself"angrily pouted hobi

"Fine I can see that you're not a kid now stop pouting grown up boy"sighed yoongi.

Hobi nodded eating.

"Sleep on time hobi. Finish this episode and go directly to sleep okay?"asked yoongi putting on his shoes.

"Ahhh! Enough please stop and go"glared hobi.

"Okay bye"said yoongi locking and taking the key with him.

"Okay let's eat something yummy"smiled hobi opening the refrigerator.

He took 3 popsicles and a pocket of chips and sat down on the couch continuing the episode.

"Should I watch more. Anyways joonie and jin hyung won't come early. Yoongi will be coming around 4am so I've a lot more time to sleep"said hobi clicking the next episode.

"Ahhh I'm hungry the episode is boring too"whined hobi walking to the kitchen again.

Hobi's eyes shined thinking of something. He immediately picked up his phone and called the number "HyungWon what are you doing bro"

"It's 2am hobi what do you expect me to do now"asked HyungWon annoyed.

"Okay cool down bro. Do you want to party then come home I'm alone"said hobi

"No hobi I'm sleeping"said HyungWon hunging up.

Hobi again called him "we can drink too bring soju or wine"said hobi

"Really? Yoongi hyung?"asked HyungWon

"I told you he is not in the home"said hobi

"Then I'll be there in 5 minutes"said HyungWon hunging up.

"Finally"sighed hobi setting up the speakers.

Hobi went to the kitchen and brought again a pocket of chips  and started playing the music to check the sound. When gangnam style started playing he threw the pocket of chips and started dancing happily.

"Kim Hoseok"yelled jin from the door making hobi flinch.

Jin stormed in and unplugged the speaker.

"What are you doing huh? What time is this aren't you supposed to sleep before 10. Why is the living room this messy huh?"growled jin not giving time for hobi to speak.

"Jin calm down"said Joon patting his shoulder.

Jin and Joon came back home as their date got cancelled due to rain . Jin was so upset but Joon made him understand that they could go another day. The messy living room and the chips and popsicles stick on his lovely couch brought more anger to jin