Chapter 46

Author's pov:

                                  Thank you @itz_nobody_2 for your suggestion. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

    "Get up"said yoongi to the trainees.

The three trainee boys immediately stood up and started rubbing their knees as they're kneeling for three hours.

   "Will you guys come late again for training"asked yoongi with cane in his hands.

   "No sir"immediately answered the boys.

  "That'll be good for you. Now go and eat your lunch"said yoongi dispersing the boys.

The boys entered the cafeteria and looked their passed out trainee seniors sitting there on chairs.

"Hyungiiee"yelled the boys hugging them.

"Geesh leave us now. How're you guys doing?"asked the senior.

(Jeong-ho ,Jong-dae, Nam-gil) are the senior's names.

These boys and most of the trainees in Kim's mansions are street kids with no parents . Yoongi took most of the kids to his mansion and gave them studies,shelter and food. When they become an adult, yoongi give them options for mafia or to study. And he helps them as they wish.
Vmin and jk knew most of the trainees too. But they're introduced as yoongi's clients or office employees. Yoongi will definitely inform the kids about his work oneday but he thought to say when they're grown up enough.

Back to the story:

"My knees are paining yoongi sir punished us cruelly today"pouted a boy.

"Aigo come sit let's eat together"said Gil.

"Yes he made us kneel down for 3 hours for just 3 minutes late"pouted another one.

Gil, Dae, Jeong-ho chuckled seeing the boys.

"Thank God that you guys are not born during our trainee days. If so he could've broken your legs now for coming late."chuckled dae.

"Really is he that much scary."asked a boy eagerly.

"Yes he is. Do you guys remember the day we sneaked out"asked dae.

The two nodded while Gil hissed thinking the punishments they recieved.

"Tell us what happened please"asked one.

"Yes please"said the next.

"Yes please"begged the other one.

"Okay okay wait I'll tell you"started jeong-ho.

Flashback:

"Sir please can we just go for the party"asked Gil to a security who is gaurding that night.

"No sir said me not to leave anyone out"said the gaurd.

"Please sir we'll come back before sunrise"begged Jeong-ho.

"No get in now or I'll call Lee know sir now"warned the security.

The three boys glared the security and cameback inside.

"We can't backoff soon. Come let's jump up the wall i need to go to the party"whined Dae.

"Fine let's jump over fast"said Gil.

Finally they sneaked out.

Suddenly at night yoongi got a call when he was sleeping peacefully. He growled and picked up the call.

"Hello"answered yoongi.

"Sir I think three boys sneaked out from the mansion. I've sent you pictures they're here in xyz party club"said the gaurd.