Chapter 73

Author's pov:

Thank you @oppalovemeplease and @AyeshaBajwa0 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments yesterday. I'm really satisfied and happy that I'm doing well in the chapters. So no more comments or likes are needed I'll upload chapters whenever I get time. Thank you everyone for your support even on your busy days ❣️.

"Happy birthday bunny"yelled tae hugging his brother.

"Hyungiee"giggled jk clapping his hands.

"Tae keep this bag on your room"said jin giving the school bag to tae.

"No hyungie"cried jk hugging tae tightly.

"Aish stop crying bunny your hyung is not going to school today"said jin sighing.

"No kool(school)"asked jk

"Yes baby how can I go to school when my buddy turned one today"chuckled tae wiping the tears.

Jk giggled jumping.

"Tae please can you help him bath I have to bake cupcakes for the guests"asked jin.

"Sure papa"said tae picking jk upstairs.

"Happy birthday my bunny"said yoongi lifting jk up high.

"Samsun(Samchon)"giggled jk wiggling in Yoongi's hand.

"No I won't put you down unless you give me a kiss"said yoongi.

"Uwahh"said jk placing his lips on yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi chuckled seeing jk giving sounds instead of placing a kiss. He put jk down who ran to his appa with garbby hands.

"Apwa"giggled jk

"Yes my bunny. Are you excited?"asked Joon kissing jk's cheek.

"Cakie"jumped jk seeing a cake on the table.

"Yes it's for your b'day party"said Joon bopping jk's nose.

"Now"asked jk cutely looking at Joon.

"Not now baby in the evening"said Joon.

"Nwoo"cried jk wiggling.

"Why? What happened bunny"asked jin setting the cupcakes on the table.

"Pwapa cake"cried jk showing his grabby hands.

"Do you want cupcakes baby"asked jin picking him up.

"Thwat(that)"mumbled jk hugging his papa.

"Let's cut that in the evening after pop pop comes hm?"asked jin.

"Nwoo pwease papa"cried jk .

"Sush baby listen to papa. Pop pop and granny is coming baby they want to taste the cake too right? Shall we wait till they come"asked jin softly wiping the tears.

"Nwoo I want now"sobbed jk

"Aigo baby okay let's go to the shop and buy a cake for you hm? Now stop crying"said jin

"Bwue cake"asked jk wiping his tears.

"Yes a blue cake. I'll take you to the shop after papa freshens up hm?"asked jin

Jk nodded getting down. Jin went to take a bath while the kids started playing. Yoongi was sitting in his room working on his laptop but when he couldn't hear the kids noise for a long time he went out of the room to check. The scene made his blood boil.

"Kim jimin what are you doing there"yelled yoongi.

The kids flinched. Jk immediately closed his face with his cute little hands thinking that closing his face can hide him entirely.

"P..papa"answered jimin.

"What are you doing huh?"yelled yoongi getting near them.

"He asked for cake papa"mumbled jimin getting scared.

"What happened?"asked Jin, Joon and hobi entering the living room.

"See your babies"said yoongi glaring jimin

They were shocked to see the kids body is filled with the b'day cake.

"Who took the cake from the table"asked yoongi Sternly.

Tae stayed silent while jimin lifted his hand with wobbly lips. Jk still stayed silent closing his face with his little hands.

"Didn't we tell you that it's for the evening"asked yoongi.

"But he asked for it"whispered tae.

"I promised another cake right?"asked jin.

Tae nodded. Yoongi came near jimin and took his both hands.

"What you did is good or bad?"asked yoongi.

"Bad. But papa it's his b-day..if he wants to eat it he should be the one who is cutting the cake right?"pouted jimin.

Yoongi sighed knowing that his son has a point anyways.

"But you should listen to the elders. When we say No what that means"asked yoongi raising his hands.

"No please papa"whimpered jimin eyes getting glossy.

"Leave hwyungiee... Bad samsun"yelled jk hugging jimin.

"Oh you are here huh? Why did you eat that cake hm?"asked yoongi.

Jk immediately closed his face again. The elders couldn't but chuckle seeing their cute bunny.

"Okay leave him yoongi anyways the cake has gone. Now come kids let's buy a new cake before going freshen up"said jin.

"I bwath"said jk

"Yes you bathed already but it's no use see your dresses how messy it is now"said yoongi

"I'm no mwessy"glared jk.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yes yes you are not a messy bunny come now let's freshen up hm?"asked jin picking jk.

"Pwapa cup cakes"asked jk cutely.

"No more cakes let's have them in the evening"said jin Sternly.

"Okway"pouted jk.

Jin brought home a big three layered cake that the kids liked . Later in the evening they cut the cake and half of it got over the second they cut it.

"He is definitely not gonna sleep early today. The sweet rush is gonna make me tired today"sighed jin seeing his baby eating the cake eagerly.

"Let him eat it's his day"Chuckled his mom

Jin nodded smiling.
.
.
To be continued..

Do vote, comment ❤️