Chapter 32

Author's pov:

     Thank you @Shravani Phadke for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

         It's night in the kim house. Everyone in the home is really busy today. Yoongi stayed in office as he had some important meeting the next morning.
Joon and jhope went to the school to make sure the exam hall preparations were done.

  "Yes I'll be there in 30 minutes take him to emergency ward"said jin on the call.

    "Jimin baby can you please look after them today. I'll try to come as soon as I finish the surgery."said jin.

"It's okay samchon. Don't worry I'll take care of them"said jimin smiling.

"Taehyung, jungkook listen I'll be going to hospital now. Study then eat. Sleep on your bedtime don't disturb jimin. Do you understand?"asked jin.

"Yes papa. Now go we'll take care"said tae smiling.

"I'm sorry babies i couldn't stay here with you. I'll try to come soon"said jin planting a kiss on their foreheads.

"It's okay samchon/papa"said the kids.

"Jimin lock the door. Call me if you need anything okay?"said jin going out.

"Okay samchon"said jimin.

After jin left the kids studied for sometime then vmin started playing while jk was busy talking with his friend .

"Hyung can I go to my friends home today. He is having a party there"said jk with puppy eyes.

"No"said vmin in unison.

"Why"whined jk.

"Jungkook you know why don't start now. There is no one in the home we have to be here safe"said tae.

"But I'll be safe there too"pouted jk.

"Stop that jungkook i don't know what comes into your head sometime"said jimin.

"I just want to go there"said jk.

"Jungkook stop that. Is Beomgyu going there"asked jimin.

Jungkook shook his head.

"Why is he not going?"asked jm

"Because yeonjun hyung didn't allow him"pouted jk.

"Then you ask jin or Joon samchon if they allow you then i have no problem "said jimin.

"You both are meanie"said jk.

"Yes I'm meanie I have no problem"said tae.

Jungkook slapped tae's chest and received a kick from taehyung. They started fighting playfully.

"Yah yah ! It's enough can we eat dinner"asked jimin.

"Yes let's go" breathed heavily tae.

Jimin heated the food and they started eating.

"Can I go to the party hyung. I'll come soon"said jk.

*SMACK*
Taehyung delivered a spank to his thigh.

"Oww why"glared jk.

"Jungkook we said no that means no. Now stop that and complete your food.It's almost your bedtime"said tae sternly.

Jk pouted but mumbled "I'll go anyways" and started eating.

"Jungkook if you completed eating then go arrange the books on your bag and go to sleep"said jk.