Chapter 89

Author's pov:

Thank you @jeonhemajung for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

It's the childhood of namjoon and hobi. Namjoon and hobi are not siblings by birth. They became like brothers when hobi was 7 years old. Hobi has no father while namjoon has both. Namjoon saw hobi at the school and later they became close like brothers. Namjoon is always so protective of hobi. Hobi always looked namjoon as his biggest protector.

(Hobi - 5th grade ; Joon -10th grade)

"Papa..."yelled hobi looking at Mr. Kwan dropping Joon to school.

(Note : hobi calls joon's papa eomma the same)

"Hello baby"smiled Mr.kwan picking hobi up.

"I missed you"said hobi snuggling to his chest.

"Aigo I'm sorry I missed you too"pecked Mr. Kwan.

"I'm here too"said Joon rolling his eyes.

"Hyungie"chuckled hobi with grabby hands.

"Aish aren't you too spoiled"asked Joon picking him up.

"I don't think so"chuckled hobi.

"Now walk let's go inside"said Joon making hobi stand.

"Bye bye papa"yelled hobi getting in.

"Bye baby sunshine"smiled Mr.kim

"Okay study well. If you need anything come to my class hm?"said Joon combing hobi's hair.

"Okay hyung"said hobi smiling.

Joon smiled back patting hobi's shoulder.

At the lunch break hobi went to the cafeteria.He looked at the kids eating cakes in the cafeteria. He checked his pocket but he got no more money so he pouted looking at the kids eating cakes.

"Yes! Joon hyung!"said hobi getting the idea to ask his Joon hyung to buy the cake for him.

"Hey... Where are you going? come back"yelled a group of boys sitting on the stairs.

"Me?"asked hobi pointing himself.

"Yes you little duck come here. Where do you think you are going?"asked the boy.

"Joonie hyung"mumbled hobi pointing upstairs.

"You are not going anywhere. Get your ass to your block"yelled the boy.

"Joon hyungie"said hobi getting teary.

"This is not your block you little duck walk back to your block"said the boy pulling hobi down.

"Nwo cake. Me want cake"cried hobi sobbing.

"We don't sell cake here. Go back to your block and get that damn cake. Now stop f***ing crying"yelled another boy.

"Hyungie"cried hobi.

"I said move"warned the boy.

"Mon-ey"hiccupped hobi.

"Oh you don't even have money huh? He is the boy who used to cling to namjoon. Don't you have money with you huh?"chuckled the boy.

"He doesn't have a father too"chuckled another one.

But before they could talk more Joon slapped the boy hard making everyone flinch.

"Hyungie"sobbed hobi.

"Come here baby"said Joon picking him up.

"Don't you know how to talk with a small kid huh?"yelled Joon again kicking a boy.