Chapter 87

Author's pov :

Thank you @ZeraldaZaviyar and @aanvishukla for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Yoongi are you okay?"asked hobi seeing yoongi staring at the window seriously.

"Yoongi!"yelled hobi.

Suga jerked on the sudden shout and looked at hobi

"Wh-what?"asked yoongi.

"I was calling you three times where you were lost?"asked hobi

"Just a little problem in the mansion"said yoongi

"What happened"asked hobi.

"Nothing serious"said yoongi

"Tell me I'll try to solve it too. Why are you stressing yourself"said hobi.

"It's nothing hoba"said yoongi smiling.

Hobi looked at yoongi straight into his eyes and said softly "you can talk to me anytime you want hm?"

"Sure my hubby"said yoongi forcing a smile.

Hobi nodded getting out of the room.

"Just get him soon. How many f***ing days do you want more to get one man huh?"yelled yoongi on the call.

"Sir we are tracking him we'll get him soon"said the man on the other side of the call.

"You've just a day more to find him. If he is not in our basement then be ready to face the consequences"said yoongi hanging up the call.

Yoongi was so upset the whole day. Jin asked him what happened but Yoongi just shrugged off not answering him.

"Appa can we go out tomorrow"asked jimin sitting on hobi's lap

"I'm not sure baby. Ask papa I think he is busy"said hobi caressing jimin's hair.

"But appa it's been a long time we went out together"pouted jimin.

"I'm ready baby. We can go surely. But ask papa first. He needs to accept it too right?"asked hobi

Jimin nodded running to his papa. Yoongi was looking at his laptop seriously so that he didn't notice jimin standing near him.

"Papa"called jimin poking yoongi's hand a Little.

"Yes baby?"asked yoongi smiling a little.

"Can we go out together tomorrow papa?"asked jimin excited.

"Papa has an important tomorrow baby. We can go later this weekend"said yoongi softly.

"But papa please I've plans for this weekend too. Let's go tomorrow"whined jimin.

"Jimin stop whining. I said no and what does that mean?"asked yoongi stern

"No"whimpered jimin pouting.

"Go do your work now"said yoongi rudely.

Jimin immediately got tears in his eyes. He ran to his room crying.

"Why did you talk to him like that yoongi. You should've said softly again. He would've understood it"said hobi sighing.

Yoongi did not bother about it and started doing his work again. Hobi sighed sitting near yoongi and he softly rubbed his shoulders.

"Is there anything bothering you yoongi? Are you doing well?"asked hobi really concerned.

"It's nothing baby I'm alright"smiled yoongi.