Chapter 75

Author's pov:

Thank you @thedevil5678 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Oww papa"groaned tae as the hot curry spilled on his hand a little.

"That's why you should get up and get things. If I'm serving it'll definitely spill"seared jin.

Tae looked up at his papa with soft eyes as he didn't expect his papa to yell at him. Joon sighed and got near tae he wiped the curry off his hands and served him the food.

"Is it burning baby?"asked Joon softly.

"No appa"smiled tae.

Joon made a mental note to talk to jin about what's bothering him as he noticed that jin is getting over angry with kids the past few days.

"Papa sorry"giggled jk as he unknowingly stamped on jin while running outside.

"What sorry huh?"yelled jin giving a hard smack to jk's shoulder.

"Oww I'm sorry"said jk with wobbling lips.

"Didn't I already tell you to not run inside the house huh?"yelled jin.

"Jin stop yelling at kids"warned Joon glaring.

"Come bunny let's go out"called Joon.

Joon took the kids out to the park. While jin yelled at yoongi for burning his pan in the kitchen the whole evening. Joon returned home with the kids while yoongi called him.

"Why happened yoongi?"asked joon.

"Hyung, what happened to jinie hyung"asked yoongi.

"Why? What happened?"asked Joon concerned.

"He is constantly yelling at everyone even for a small mistake"sadly grumbled yoongi

"What did you do?"chuckled Joon.

"I thought to make some yummy pancakes for the kids but messed it up as I got an important phone call. He was constantly yelling at me from then"said yoongi.

"I noticed it too he is simply yelling at the kids too"sighed Joon

"Hyung do you know what happened to him?"asked yoongi.

"No not yet. But don't worry I'll find it out by today night"smiled Joon assuring.

"Okie hyung"smiled yoongi.

After dinner Joon asked jin to get to the office. Jin entered the office room groaning.
Joon sat on the chair and asked jin to sit in front of him on the chair.

"Jin what happened? why are you behaving rudely with everyone? That was definitely not your character"asked Joon softly grabbing Jin's hand.

Joon softly caressed Jin's hand expecting an answer.

"I didn't yell at everyone. I just scolded them for their mistakes"rudely answered jin.

"See this is what I'm asking. Why are you snapping at everyone rudely?"asked Joon.

"Stop it Namjoon. You're making me feel miserable while I didn't do anything"yelled jin getting up.

Jin was about to open the door when namjoon warned "dare to exit the room Kim seokjin"

"What's your problem Joon"asked jin glaring at him.

"Sit down let's talk first"said Joon.

"But I've nothing to talk to you"smirked jin.