Chapter 60

Author's pov:

Thank you @itz_nobody_2 , @babyporsche and @MisssK08 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

This chapter is the flashback of hobi and yoongi's life.

"May I come in"asked hobi knocking joon's office.

"Yes"answered Joon.

"Hyung? Did you call me?"asked hobi .

"Yes hobi sit I want to talk to you"said Joon.

"Yes hyung?"

"Why didn't you attend your class in the morning. I got a complaint that the students were waiting for you at the class in the morning"said Joon.

"Oh that! I just was not in the mood hyung"Chuckled hobi.

"What mood hobi! You're working here as a teacher you should be more disciplined than the kids"said Joon.

"Hyungiie it's not that big of a deal. I'll take the tomorrow's class"said hobi shrugging.

"And I also got a complaint that you haven't even completed half of the syllabus. What are you thinking hobi?"asked Joon.

"I'll complete that hyung you don't take tension"said hobi smiling.

"How can I be calm huh? How will the kids study for the exam huh?"yelled Joon losing his patience.

"I'll take care of that hyung now relax"said hobi getting out of the room not bothering about Joon.

Namjoon was too fed up with the attitude of hobi lately. He knew that Yoongi would break his leg if Joon complained. That's the reason Joonie hasn't complained about hobi. But today Joon just dialled yoongi's number and let him know everything.

"I'm sorry he disrespected you hyung I'll make sure that he won't be doing it again"apologised yoongi on the phone.

"It's okay yoongi ah"said Joon .

"Let him come today"muttered yoongi getting back to his work.

"Hyungiee I'm hungry"yelled hobi getting in the house.

"Wait I'll bring the coffee"Said jin moving to the kitchen.

"Hobi after drinking the coffee I want to come straight to the room"said yoongi.

"Ok jagiya"chuckled hobi.

Yoongi just ignored him and went to the room.

"Meanie"pouted hobi siping the coffee.

Hobi finished his coffee and kept it on the table and went to his room.

"Aish this boy is losing all his manners"said jin picking up the glass.

"No jin keep it there. He'll pick it up when he comes downstairs"said Joon sternly.

Jin didn't argue he just kept the glass back.

Hobi entered the room happily but he stopped when he saw yoongi sitting at the corner of the bed and a wooden hairbrush lying on the mattress. He knew that this situation was not gonna go well for him.

"Yoongi?"called hobi from the door.

"Get in and close the door"said yoongi

"Yoongi ah"called hobi getting nervous.

"I said close the door hobi"said yoongi Sternly. Hobi immediately closed the door and stood in front of yoongi.

"Here"called yoongi pointing the spot in between his legs.