Chapter 58

Author's pov:

Thank you @whyshoulditellu233 and @oppalovemeplease for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

The kids are alone at home. Jk came downstairs and saw that vmin are working seriously on their project so he took the remote.

"What are you doing?"asked tae glaring.

"Going to watch tv"said jk

"Did you finish the homework"asked tae.

"No hyung I'll do it later"innocently smiled jk.

"Go bring your bag downstairs"said tae taking the remote.

"Meanie"huffed jk bringing the bag.

"Now complete it"said tae

Jk started doing his homework. Soon he finished it so again he took the remote.

"Kim jungkook better keep that remote down. We've to complete our projects. Are you blind huh? Can't you see us doing our works huh?"yelled tae.

"Why are shouting hyung"asked jk softly getting teary.

"Stop overreacting for everything jungkook. You know we're working right? So stop disturbing us"said jimin frustrated.

"Ok i won't watch tv. But what should I do now? I'm bored hyung"said jk.

"That's not our problem now move"snapped tae.

"Can I get your phone please"whispered jk.

"JUNGKOOK i said move"yelled tae

Jk shrunk on his seat scared . He immediately packed his bag with teary eyes and ran to the room.

"No one loves me"mumbled jk now crying on his bed.

Jungkook cried in silence on his bed . He then felt sleepy because of the cryings. So he searched for his bunny plushie. Then he saw that it was above the cupboard.

"Who kept you there bunny?"asked jk wiping the tears.

"Are you sad being alone there. I'm too. How can I take you down hyung's will scold me if i call them"pouted jk.

"Bunny come down I'm alone here"pouted jk tears running down his cheeks.

"Okay don't panic I'll help you"said jk placing a chair near the cupboard.

Jungkook placed the chair near the cupboard and stood on it. He jumped and got his bunny. He hugged it.

"Did you miss me bunny. I did too"said jk turning around.

But suddenly he lost his balance and slipped from the chair. He fell down with a loud thud noise. Soon his vision blanked out.

"Aish this boy.."muttered jimin angrily hearing the noise.

"I don't know what he break now. JUNGKOOK!!" yelled tae getting upstairs.

"What the hell are you doing Kim jungkook"yelled tae opening the door.

Soon tae stood near the door frame shocked seeing jk lying down.

"Jungkook baby what happened?"asked tae picking jk up.

Tae made jk liedown on the bed and tapped his cheeks

"Baby stop pranking get up"said tae getting panicked.

"What happened tae"asked jimin getting in.

"Jiminah he is not waking up"said tae with shaky hands.