Chapter 26

Author's Pov:

                    It's a Normal busy day in the Kim's house.

    "Bye buddies learn well. Don't cause any trouble in the school" said jin waving his hands.

"Bye papa/samchon" said the kids entering the school.

"Haiyooooooo" yelled jk hitting Beomgyu's shoulder.

"Ahh jungkook i told you a lot of time to stop that it hurts" scolded Beomgyu glaring.

"Meanie"mumbled jk.

They entered the classroom. The rest of the periods went well. At the break they went to the rest room.

"Beomgyu what if we prank our sir"asked jk excited.

"No I'm not ready to get my a** whooped"said Beomgyu entering the restroom.

"Please please we'll not be caught please" asked jk with puppy eyes cutely holding beomgy's shirt.

"I said no jungkook now leave me" said Beomgyu entering the restroom.

"Big big meanie" pouted jk stomping out the restroom.

Jungkook stood outside pouting with folded arms. When Robert and his friends came .

"See which baby is standing here"said Robert chuckling which made his friends laugh at him too.

"I'm not a baby . Who are you?" Asked jk glaring.

"See how cute he is" said robert pinching jk's cheek.

"Idiot move your hands"hissed jk.

This made Robert more angry. He cupped jk's cheek and gripped it tightly.

"Know with whom you're talking to. Didn't your parents taught you to be obedient to your elders" hissed robert.

"Oww leaveme it's hurting"pleased jk with glossy eyes.

"My friend will bring my note to your class i want it completed tomorrow. Am i clear"asked Robert gripping his cheek more tight.

"I won't" glared jk.

"Huh? Do you know my papa is the biggest mafia. If I say him that you said no to me. He will kill your whole family. Do you want that"growled robert

"No I'm sorry. I'll do it please"sobbed jk.

"Good baby" Robert patted his cheek.

"Jungkookie where- what are you doing here"asked Beomgyu seeing Robert and his gang.

Beomgyu knew that Robert is the biggest bully in school.

"No nothing he just asked my name"stuttered jk as he saw robert glaring him.

"Come"said Beomgyu dragging jk to classroom.

"Are you really okay. Did he said something. Tell me"asked Beomgyu concerned.

"I'm really okay Beomgyu" chuckled jk.

Beomgyu still had doubts but he shrugged it off seeing jk focusing on the class.
The rest of the day went smooth. Jk got the note. And he started writing it the whole night.

"Hi baby" said jin entering the room.

"Ah.. uhm .. hi papa"said jk keeping the note inside his bag.

"I didn't see you the evening downstairs. Are you that busy." Asked jin.

"Yes papa i had some incompleted portion to write"said jk.

"Show me let me see if I can help you"said jin.