Chapter 90

Author's pov:

Thank you @namjoon-deserves-all for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

I'm not good at writing about the smut scenes so please imagine it in your delulu world 💗.

"Jin leave I'm not ready for today"whined Joon rolling to the other side of the bed.

"Joon don't test my patience"groaned jin pulling Joon near him harshly.

"What has gotten into you jin. Leave
I said I'm not ready"growled back Joon pushing jin away.

Jin smirked near Joon.

"Oh! You won't listen to me right? I know how to bring you back in the line"said jin smirking.

"No jin please I'm tired of the heavy work these days. I have to go early to school tomorrow. Please let me sleep"said Joon pathetically.

But to his bad everything just entered the deaf ears as jin was so lost in his own thoughts.

Jin harshly grabbed joon's biceps and pulled him near. Even though Joon looks more bulky than jin when it comes to the relationship jin always gets the top position easily.

"You won't listen to me huh?"yelled jin pulling joon's boxers down

"Wait. No jin please"begged Joon

"Let me teach you a lesson"said jin softly rubbing joon's bottom.

Joon whimpered in the cold touch. But before he could realise a hard SMACK landed on his bottom.

"Oww.. stop jin"yelled Joon trying to get away.

But jin held him tightly. He again pinched him hard while pulling his hair back.

"Noo"cried Joon tears running down his cheeks

"Papa"jungkook knocked on the door with a scared voice.

Jin and Joon didn't hear it as Joon is in immense pain and jin is not in his own sense.

"You wanna play smart with me"darkly chuckled jin biting joon's neck harshly then sucking it leaving a dark hickey.

"See now everyone will know that you are mine"chuckled jin

"Jin please stop"whimpered Joon getting scared not knowing what to do.

"Pa-pa"again knocked but now it's tae.

Again jin pulled joon's hair harshly and SMACKed him again. But this time tae tried opening the door and it did open.

The boys stood there in extreme fear looking at their appa lying on the bed all messed up and jin sitting on top of him still having a tight grip on the hair.

"Papa?"now yelled tae gaining their attention.

Joon immediately broke down in tears as he didn't want his babies to look at him in this pathetic situation.

Jin immediately looked at tae and cleared his throat getting down the bed.

"What are you both doing at this time. Don't you know how to knock the door huh? Get up go to sleep both of you"yelled jin.

"I'm sorry papa"said jk immediately running out.

As he thought that their parents are having some alone time but taehyung understood that his appa is definitely not enjoying the situation. So he decided to stand there.