Chapter 71

Author's pov:

Thank you @sayaninag9 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

I'm going to introduce Jin's parents in this chapter.

"How many minutes do we have to travel more papa"asked jk excited sitting in the car.

"Just 5 minutes baby. Are you guys excited"asked jin driving.

"Yes"yelled the boys giggling.

Joon and Jin were taking the boys to their parents home as yoongi and hobi went outing for 3 days.

"Pop-pop" yelled tae seeing their grandpa standing out the house.

Jin parked the car immediately and the kids ran to their grandpa. Kim Eun hugged the trio lovingly.

"How are you my young boys?"asked Kim Eun.

"We're really good. How are you pop-pop why didn't you come to see us?"pouted jimin

"Aigo I'm sorry baby. I promise I'll come often from now on"said Mr. Kim ruffling jimin's hair.

The boys nodded in agreement.

"Ahem.. ahem.. I'm here too papa"mumbled jin.

"Hello Joon how are you doing son?"asked Mr.Kim to tease his son.

"You're always like this where is eomma?"asked jin getting in.

Mr. Kim Chuckled getting in with the kids.

"Eomma I missed you"said jin hugging his mom who was baking cookies.

"Oh! When did you all come. I missed you too baby"said Mrs Kim hugging Jin and placing a kiss to his head.

"Grandma we missed you"yelled the kids hugging their granny.

"I missed you too babies"kissed
Mrs Kim Cha.

"How are you joonie?"asked grandma smiling.

"I'm good eomma"said Joon.

"Are you baking cookies?"asked tae excited.

"Yes baby"smiled Mrs. Kim.

"You're the best grandma"giggled Jimin.

"Yes enough of buttering my mom now go get freshen up fast"said jin

"Yah! Stop scolding my babies"said
Mrs. Cha hitting Jin's shoulder.

Jin rolled his eyes as he knew that the 3 days the kids are gonna escape from everything with his mom's support.

The kids freshened up and came downstairs for breakfast. Mrs .kim made delicious foods for their kids.

"Aish eomma I told you not to cook much things they are definitely not gonna finish everything"sighed jin.

"Let them eat how much they can Jin. They're here just for a few days let me cook my babies"scolded Mrs. Cha

"Jin they'll complete it stop complaining"said Joon softly.

"Grandma cookies please"mumbled jk slowly as he does not want Jin to hear it.

"Jungkook I warned you already about winning things with your puppy eyes. You know it's not time for snacks so close your mouth and complete your plate"scolded jin.

Mrs. Kim shook her head about seeing his son as strict as her husband.

"I'm sorry" mumbled jk eating his food silently.