Chapter 65

Author's pov:

Thank you @Deni_Bts for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Jungkook what are you doing there"asked tae seeing jk standing with some boys near the gate of school.

"H-hyung nothing i just came here to see out-side come let's go appa must be waiting"said jk.

"What are you hiding. Bring your hands front"said tae trying to see who he is talking to.

Jk immediately passed the parcel to a boy standing out. Soon the boys ran out. Before they could run away tae saw who the boys are. Tae glared jk.

"Didn't I warn you not to talk to them huh?"yelled tae.

"They just saw me hyung"mumbled jk

"Really? Am i looking like a fool huh? What did you pass to them"asked tae sternly.

"It's nothing hyung"mumbled jk.

"Kim jungkook you better don't lie to me"yelled tae.

Before jk could speak jimin came to them.

"What are you both doing here. Come samchon is waiting"said jimin.

Tae nodded and started walking glaring jk.

"What happened?"mumbled jimin.

"Let's talk about it at home"said tae

Jimin nodded while jk gulped.

"Where did you both go"asked Joon reversing the car from parking.

"Got busy with some friends appa"said Jk immediately.

Tae glared at him but stayed silent.

"Okay lock the door. Stay inside, call me if you need anything. Jin will be coming soon"said Joon dropping the boys at home.

"Okay appa. Drive safe"said tae closing the door.

"Now tell me what you were talking to them"asked tae glaring at jk who was looking at the floor nervously.

"It's nothing hyung"stuttered jk.

Tae went to his father's room and came back to the living room with Jin's belt. Jk immediately went behind jimin crying.

"Jungkook in front of me now. I'm not playing around here"yelled tae.

"Tae-"started jimin but cutoff by tae.

"Jimin please don't come in between this move aside"said taehyung.

"Kim jungkook in front of me right now"growled tae.

"Hyung I'm sorry"whispered jk getting in front of tae with shaky legs.

"Now tell me what you were doing at the gate?"asked tae holding jk's both hands and turning him sideways.

Jk whimpered knowing what was going to happen next.

*THWACK* *THWACK* *THWACK*

"Oww hyung please"cried jk wiggling in pain.

Tae made his grip tight that jk can't escape the hits.

"Better start answering my questions"said tae delivering the hits not giving jk much time to talk.

*THWACK* *THWACK* *THWACK*

"They came- 'oww' to give me a parcel- *THWACK*- arghh hyung please stop" cried jk.

*THWACK* *THWACK* *THWACK*

"What parcel is that?"asked tae giving jk time to talk.

"I don't know"cried jk.