Chapter 44

Author's pov:

                Thank you @AzadAfghan for suggesting this chapter ❤️. I'm sorry for taking so long to complete your request.
                        Age
  Jungkook  -  7
Vmin           -  12

    "Jungkook ah get up fast this is the last time I'm calling you if you're not in downstairs in 20 minutes you'll be sitting with a sore bottom today"growled Jin.

   "Papa ple-"

  "Get up now jungkook" yelled Jin.

Jk immediately got up and looked at his papa with teary eyes. He showed Jin his open arms.
Jin sighed and picked jk up kissing his cheeks.

"Go get ready fast baby"said Jin placing jk in bathroom.

Everyone started eating their breakfast that's when jk walked down slowly.

"Come fast jungkook we're getting late"said jhope.

"Yeah yeah"jk rolled his eyes.

Yoongi saw that.

"Young man better lose that attitude before I make you"warned yoongi.

Jk sighed and sat on the chair. Jin was not happy seeing his son's attitude but he thought to talk about it later.

"Eat fast baby"said Joon serving the food.

"No why are you cooking the same yucky dishes daily"whined jk kicking his legs on floor.

"Kim jungkook stop the tantrums and eat"growled Jin.

"No"glared back jk with teary eyes.

Jin got up to deal with his son but Joon immediately got inbetween.

"Jin sit down and eat we don't have time for this. I'll make him eat"said Joon.

Jin glared at jungkook sitting down.

"Jungkook I'm warning you again better keep your attitude in check or else I'll do it in the worst way" warned Jin.

Jungkook just looked at Jin and started eating the food as Joon started feeding him. Soon they reached school.

Jin came to school that evening. He entered joon's office.

"Can I get in"asked Jin knocking the door.

"Yes"said Joon recognising the voice .

"What happened why are you here all on a sudden " asked Joon.

"Just came here after work"shrugged Jin.

Joon nodded smiling.

"Do you need any help"asked Jin.

"Yeah sure can you check this file"asked Joon.

Jin nodded and took the file.

"Joon?"called Jin.

Joon hummed checking an file.

"Don't you think jungkook is getting out of line"asked Jin.

"Huh?"asked Joon now paying his full attention.

"You know what I'm asking Joon. The attitude jk had today morning if that was either tae or jimin they would be probably with an sore red bottom now. But think about jk he just got away with everything"said Jin looking at Joon.

"We need to give him chances Jin"said Joon.

"But not for a whole week Joon. You're helping him to get away with everything"said Jin pointing out the fault.