Chapter 70

Author's pov:

Thank you @SmithaRChandrus and @MisssK08 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Hobi can you please just check this file too"asked Joon tired.

"Sure hyung . Hyung are you feeling good? You seem so restless"asked hobi.

"I'm fine hobi just sore throat"said Joon .

"It's not 'just' hyung maybe you got a cold I think. When we reach home tell jin hyung about it and take medicine"said hobi picking the file.

"Sure sir"said Joon rolling his eyes making hobi chuckle.

Hobi was continuously checking the file while his stomach growled. Joon looked at him.

"Are you hungry hobi. Can we go out for lunch?"asked Joon.

Hobi nodded embarrassed.

"Fine let's go now"said Joon picking up his wallet .

Namhope reached the restaurant and they took their seats.

"Good afternoon sir. May I know what you would like to eat sir"asked the waitress smiling.

Joon ordered the food and he finally added "A chocolate chip and cookies & cream
icecreams"said Joon.

"Thank you for the order sir"said the waitress leaving.

"Hyung ? What are you doing you already have a cold and you're going to eat
icecreams?"asked hobi.

"Aish it's fine hobi it's not so much anyways"said Joon.

"Don't be careless hyung"said hobi suddenly he coughed.

"You got cold too haha now do you want me to cancel both the icecreams"chuckled Joon.

"Nevermind"mumbled hobi.

They finished their desserts.

"Hyung please can *cough* I have one more ice cream?"asked jhope coughing.

"No come let's go to Jin's hospital your health is getting worse"said Joon

"Please Joon hyung just one scoop please it's been days since I ate icecreams"whined hobi.

"Aish are you a kindergarten kid huh? Whining for ice creams get up"said Joon.

"No I'll get one"huffed hobi ordering one more ice cream.

"Wait till we reach home I'm *cough* definitely gonna inform everything to yoongi"said Joon smirking.

"Then I'll tell Jin hyung too"said hobi shrugging.

Joon sighed in defeat.

"*Cough* hy-hyung where are you *cough* going to school we still have files to complete"said hobi sniffing.

"Really do you think I'll take you to school when you're in this condition"asked Joon .

"What about me? *Cough* I'm fit and good"said hobi.

"Yes yes I can see that"mumbled Joon.

Joon dropped jhope at home as he already informed jin that hobi is sick so jin reached home before hobi entered.

"Hi hyung"wished hobi trying to escape upstairs.

"Where are you going. Get your ass here"said jin Sternly.

"Hyung can we talk later? I need to sleep now"said hobi smiling.

"You can sleep as much as you want afterwards now come here"called jin.