Chapter 67

Author's pov:

Thank you @MaanAmin45 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Papa jungkook is crying"said tae reaching downstairs.

"Why? What happened?"questioned the elders.

"I've no idea. He is not telling us"said tae.

Jin and yoongi reached upstairs while Joon and jhope placed breakfast on the table. Jimin and tae started getting ready for school. Jin picked his crying bunny from the bed and sat down with him.

"What happened to my bunny?"asked jin softly rubbing jk's back.

"H_hurting"sobbed jk clinging to jin.

"Can you tell papa where it's hurting baby?"asked jin softly while yoongi brought a glass of water for him.

"Here"said jk holding his lower abdomen .

"Did you eat junk foods?"asked yoongi.

Jk shook his head clinging to jin. Jin made jk gulp some water after about crying for 10 minutes jk calmed down. Then jin asked him softly.

"Are you feeling difficult while pooping baby?"asked jin.

Jk slowly looked at yoongi and again laid down on Jin's chest. Yoongi looked at them and said "It's getting late hyung I'll go to work now" . Yoongi left the room.

"Tell me bunny?"

"I couldn't go to the bathroom papa it hurts everyday"mumbled jk again starting to sob.

"Everyday? How long does it hurt?"asked jin.

"Three days"mumbled jk

"Are you kidding me jungkook? Why didn't you inform us huh?"scolded jin making jk whimper.

"Okay just finish the water let's go to hospital"said jin getting up.

"No papa please"whimpered jk hugging his papa tight.

"It won't hurt baby. Papa will treat you hm?"said jin.

"No let's stay home. Give me medicines here"cried jk.

"I don't have the suppository here baby"said jin softly.

"No no I won't come no"whined jk.

"Aish fine. Stop crying. Then stay with appa. I'll drive to the hospital and get the medicine"said jin.

Jk softly nodded his head. Jin asked Joon to leave for school a bit late. Joon accepted it and took a clingy jk to his arms.

"You should've told us before baby. Papa would have given you medicines so that it wouldn't have hurt this bad"said Joon softly.

"Sorry"mumbled jk hugging his appa.

"It's fine but don't hide anything from us anymore baby"said Joon.

Jk nodded his head.

"It's hurting appa"mumbled jk starting to cry again.

"Sush baby it's okay papa will be coming soon"said Joon rubbing his back softly.

Soon jin came home . Jin asked Joon to take jk upstairs. Jin opened his medic and took the suppository out. Joon removed jk's bottom. Jin softly picked jk to his laps.

"What are you doing papa?"yelled jk getting up.

"Baby just lay down it'll be over soon"said jin softly.

"No don't do this to me papa"cried jk having a meltdown.

Jin placed the medicines down and took a wiggling jk to his laps . He waited patiently for jk to stop the tantrums. When jk was just sniffing jin made him look at his eyes.

"Why are you scared baby?"asked jin.

"It'll hurt papa. I don't want you to do that"cried jk.

"Baby you trust papa right? It won't hurt bunny. I'll do it fast. Then you'll feel completely free baby"said jin.

"No papa"mumbled jk.

"Why bun?"asked Joon.

Jk stayed silent.

"Are you feeling embarrassed baby?"asked Joon.

Jk nodded slowly.

"Aigo baby there is nothing to be embarrassed of this. Everyone knows that it's okay to get some health issues often. It's not something serious. It may be because of dehydration too. There is nothing to be embarrassed bunny"said jin softly.

"They'll laugh at me"said jk softly.

"Who?"asked jin

"Hyungs"mumbled jk

"No they won't do that. You're their bunny how could they laugh at you? If they do so just let me know hm? They are worried for you baby"said joon.

Jk stayed silent for a little then nodded his head and mumbled okay. Jin wore his gloves and made jk lie on his lap.

He applied some soothing lotion then slowly inserted the suppository inside. Jk shrunk a little on the touch soon he relaxed when Joon caressed his head softly.

Jk sat on Jin's lap drinking the lemon water that Joon gave him. Soon he shifted on Jin's lap. Soon jin took him to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Papa"mumbled jk getting downstairs seeing his papa cooking.

"Did you take a bath?"asked jin

"Yes I'm hungry now"said jk.

"Eat this fruit salad baby I'll bring your breakfast soon. Are you feeling good now"asked jin.

"Yes papa"said jk taking the bowl to the living room.

Jungkook felt relieved after that. He then promised himself that he should let his papa know about his health on the first day.

Jk spent the whole day helping jin with lunch and watching a movie. At the evening vmin got inside the living room. They sat near jk on the couch softly.

"Are you feeling good baby?"asked jimin slowly.

"Yes"answered jk shyly.

"You better don't hide things from us anymore. Do you know how scared I was when I saw you crying in the morning"scolded tae.

"I'm sorry hyungiee"mumbled jk playing with the hem of his shirt.

The elders chuckled seeing the kids care for one another.

"It's okay bun. I'm happy that you're feeling okay now"said tae hugging his brother soon jm joined in too.
.
.
.
To be continued...

I'm not a medicine student so kindly forgive me if there's any mistakes 😅

Do vote, comment ❤️

Really I've 50 followers now! It's been days since I checked my account properly.Thank you for all your constant love and support even though I'm not being regular.. Thank you so much 💞