Chapter 42

Author's pov:

                 This chapter is suggested by someone who doesn't want to share her name. Anyways thank you so much.
Also it is suggested by @jeonhemajung. Hope you all Will like it ❤️.

                The kids except jimin went to school the next day. Jimin stayed at home as he felt little nauseous that morning.

    "I missed you papa"said jimin hugging his papa who came back from the work.

   "Ah! I missed you too. Did you eat your lunch"asked yoongi.

   "No i was waiting for you "said jimin hugging his papa.

   Yoongi knew that his baby is more clingy when he is Ill.

"Okay come let's eat together" said yoongi taking jimin to dinning room.

"I'm bored papa. Can we end up the grounded period"pouted jimin.

"No it's not even a day passed. You're grounded for a week and that's final.Read some books or just study something"said yoongi.

"Yuckiee why would I study when I'm sick"said jimin with disgusting face.

Yoongi chuckled seeing his baby's face.
They finally finished eating.

"Jimin I have some works to complete. Can you just play something here. I'll just take 1 hour"said yoongi.

"Are you going again"pouted jimin.

"No baby I'll be just in my room. Call me if you need anything"said yoongi.

Jimin just nodded and started drawing something on his book. Soon about 5 minutes later yoongi stormed out the room angrily.

"Kim jimin did you touch my laptop"asked yoongi Sternly.

Jimin flinched hard seeing papa more furious. But he stayed silent.

"I am asking you something. Better answer me"yelled yoongi.

Jimin again flinched and took a step back.

"You won't answer me right?"asked yoongi starting to unbluck his belt.

"I was bored I'm sorry please no papa"whimpered jimin backing up.

"Aren't you grounded huh? You took my laptop and now my files are missing there"shouted yoongi.

"I'm sorry papa i don't know i deleted them. I'm really sorry please "cried jimin.

Yoongi took his belt and folded it into two and walked to jimin. Jimin got scared seeing his papa this angry. He wanted to run away from there but he couldn't. He had no one to save him too. Jimin started crying heavily.

"Take off your pants and bend over the couch"yelled yoongi.

"Papa please I'm sorry i deleted them accidentally. I don't know i deleted them I'm sorry "cried jimin.

"Jimin better bendover or you won't like me do it for you"growled yoongi.

"Papa" tried jimin but when he saw yoongi's dangerous stare jimin did as he was told.

Yoongi wasted no time in delivering the hits. Yoongi hit jimin on angriness. Jimin could feel that his papa is just beating him with angriness. Jimin tried his best to stay in position but he couldn't as the hits were really hard than the normal hits.

*THWACK* *THWACK* *THWACK*
*THWACK* *THWACK*

"Papa please stop"cried jimin.

But the pleas went to the deaf ears. Yoongi was not in his right mind he was just delivering the hits through his angriness.