Chapter 48

Author's pov:

Thank you @sayaninag9 for suggesting this chapter. I Hope you'll like it ❤️.
Age
Jungkook -
Vmin - 9

"Aigo baby stop crying you're going to get sick"said Jin worried carrying his crying baby.

So it's the first day of school for jungkook. The new atmosphere made him really nervous. So jk started crying hugging his papa.

"Baby see your hyung's are also gonna stay in school till evening"said Jin.

Jk started looking at vmin with his doe eyes full of tears.

"Don't you want new friends like vmin hyung's?"asked Jin.

Jk just lied on his Papa's shoulder looking at vmin.

"Papa can i hold him"asked tae.

Jin gladly gave jk to tae's arms. Jungkook immediately hugged tae tight enough that they won't leave him there.

"Sush baby calm down hyungie is here"said tae softly patting.

"Don't you wanna have new friends baby"asked jimin softly caressing his hair.

Jk shook his head immediately.

"Really? You said that you wanna wear uniforms like us..how will they give you those dress if you're not gonna get in the class?"asked tae pouting sadly.

"No dlesses(dresses)?" asked jk shooking his head.

"Yes baby they won't give you those dresses if you're not getting in"said jimin sadly.

"My dlesses"said jk pointing himself.

"Yes baby they'll give your dress if you get in. See there are more toys too. Wow this place looks so cool"said Jin

"Bye bye"said jk immediately waving his hyungs as he saw the toys inside the room.

Vmin chuckled seeing jk getting in the class by himself.

"Okay baby stay in the class. Ask you're mam if you need anything. They'll call appa or hobi samchon hm?"asked Jin kissing his cheeks.

"Hyungie?"asked jk.

"Yes hyungie's will be there in those classes"said Jin pointing to a classroom on upstairs.

Jk nodded his head.
Soon Jin went to his work while vmin moved to their classes.

"Hey kid what are you doing here?"asked a staff seeing jk on the stairs.

"Hyungie"cried jk.

"Are you from the kindergarten where is your mam?"asked the staff getting near him.

"Hyungie"sobbed jk getting away from the staff scared.

"I think he is principal's son"said another staff.

"Are your hyung's jimin and tae?"asked the staff.

Jk immediately nodded crying.

"You can't meet them now baby..come I'll take you to your appa"said the staff.

Jk made grabby hands and finally the staff picked him up. But the cries didn't die down.

"Okay baby relax just take calm breathe I'll take you to your appa now"said the staff slightly patting him on the way.

"Sir how can I help you?"asked the lady.

"I want to meet Joon sir"said the staff.

"Oh he and hobi sir went out for a meeting regarding school issue. You can wait here he'll be coming in an hour"said the lady.