Chapter 98

Author's pov:

Thank you FariyhaAli for your suggestion. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Why is this head hurting now? Aish jin hyung is gonna kill me"sighed yoongi looking at the 11 empty cups that he had been drinking the whole day.

"Sir!"called the security

"Yes come in"said yoongi.

"Sir hobi sir called me. He said that you didn't pick his call. He asked me to tell you to go home it's already late"said security.

"Aish I'm sorry lia you can go home. I didn't see the time it's already late. Wait let me tell the driver to drop you"said yoongi getting tensed

"Sir it's okay I'll book a cab. I can manage"smiled lia

"Okay then come I'll go after you get in the cab"said yoongi closing his laptop.

"Why are you late"whisper yelled hobi looking at a tired yoongi.

"I didn't look at the time. What happened?"asked hobi.

"Jin hyung tried calling you a lot of times but you didn't receive it"said hobi.

"Is he angry now"asked yoongi whispering.

"I don't think so go inside he is in the living room"said hobi taking yoongi's bag inside.

"Hyung?"called yoongi looking at jin sleeping on the couch.

"Hm yes yoongi yahh are you alright? Where is your phone huh?"yelled jin.

"I'm fine hyung I'm sorry it was on silent I didn't notice the time"said yoongi softly

"You know the rules yoongi. Pick up the calls next time Don't make me teach you the rules again"said jin sternly.

"Yes hyung I'm sorry"said yoongi.

"Okay did you eat anything "asked jin yawning.

Yoongi gulped knowing that jin would kill him if he said no. So he nodded.

"Yes hyung"whispered yoongi.

"Then go get some sleep you must be tired"said jin walking to his room

"Yes hyung and I'm sorry for making you worried"said yoongi

"It's okay"said jin patting yoongi's back

"Please can we sleep"asked yoongi tiredly looking at hobi.

Hobi sighed nodding. After yoongi freshened up he slept hugging hobi. Soon when yoongi's stomach growled hobi looked at him sternly.

"Did you eat something?"asked hobi

"Sleep baby"whined yoongi closing his eyes.

"Answer me first yoongi"said hobi sternly.

"No I didn't but can you please sleep now I'm so tired"whined yoongi

"Do whatever you want. But pray that you won't fall sick because if you do then jin hyung will break your legs for lying to him directly"said hobi closing his eyes.

Yoongi gulped thinking about his jin hyung.
The next day hobi got ready for school and woke yoongi up.

"I'm not going to work hobi let me sleep"whined yoongi

"Why? Are you feeling sick?"asked hobi touching yoongi's forehead.

"You're burning yoongi. Wait let me call jin hyung"said hobi.