Chapter 24

Author's pov:

                  It's the result day for the kids for their monthly exams.

    Jungkook was eating his breakfast happily while tae & jimin was eating nervously thinking about the results.

"Eat fast i hope you all will get good marks"said yoongi chewing the food.

"Yes samchon" yelled jk finishing his food.

"Good baby, go grab your bag and get in the car"said yoongi.

     Soon taehyung and jimin finished their food too. Yoongi took them to school as Jin said he has some important work on hospital he'll reach soon on time . Joon and jhope went to school early as it's PTA today .

Yoongi saw Jimin nervously biting his nails through the mirror.

"Baby don't bite your nails. Why are you so silent from morning. Don't you feel good?"asked yoongi concerned.

"No papa I'm good" said jimin smiling nervously.

Yoongi nodded and they started driving to school .
Jimin and taehyung is nervous because they didn't learn when hobi taught them at home.

Hobi was busy those days as he had to teach the three kids for exams and he'd to work on papers too. So hobi thought the kids will learn on their own if he help them in their doubts.

That's were hobi made a mistake.
Jungkook learnt but as always jimin and taehyung took it as their advantage they just acted like they learnt everything.

"When did you reach hyung?"asked yoongi as he saw Jin in school that brought the kids attention.

"Just a minute ago. Jungkook baby come lets get your report first" said Jin holding jk's hand.

"Yess...."yelled jk moving with Jin.

"Come we'll wait for them at Joon hyung's office" said yoongi locking the car.

They went in and sat there waiting for them.

"We're back"yelled jk getting in the office.

"In a so good mood did you score well"asked yoongi chuckling.

"Yes he did he got the first rank"chuckled Jin.

"Wow come here baby" said yoongi.
Yoongi hugged jk and placed a kiss on his cheeks that made jk chuckle.

"Let's go and sign their cards too i have an appointment this evening too"said Jin.

"Papa no stay with me at home "pouted jk.

"I'm sorry baby I'll try to come soon" said Jin.

He nodded sitting on joon's lap.

"Get up tae, jimin let's go. Jk baby stay with appa okay?" Said Jin.

"Okay"mumbled jk as he started playing on joon's laptop.

"Good morning ma'am" said vmin entering their class.

"Good morning sit down" smiled Ms. Yon.

"Here is their report cards." She said handing it to Jin and yoongi.

"How they are doing in class"asked Jin started observing the card.

"They're good talented kids. They just need to focus more on their classes , i think this time they scored really less mark. Otherwise you don't need to worry about them" said Ms. Yon.

Jin saw taehyung's mark he've scored just above the pass mark on all subjects. He sighed looking at V.

Yoongi looked at jm's mark and saw that he have scored less marks in all subjects and even failed in maths.