Chapter 62

Author's pov:

Thank you @Kaisahsparkle for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Hyung hobi and Jimin are coming to my office today. Does tae and kook are joining me?"asked yoongi wearing his shoe.

"No yoongi ah they aren't interested. You go and have a family day out"said jin smiling.

"Okay then we're leaving hyung"said yoongi getting out.

"Okay ride safe and try to come before midnight"said jin waving.

"Taehyung finish your plate fast it's been 30 minutes you've been eating your breakfast"scolded jin.

"Papa please can I skip this broccoli"asked tae pouting.

"Hyung please eat fast let's play outside"said jk stomping his feet.

"Start eating fast"said jin picking a wooden spatula.

"Papa no"whined tae.

"Fast... Gulp it quickly"said jin standing near tae swinging the spatula.

When tae started eating silently jin looked at a sulking jk.

"What happened to my bunny?"asked jin softly rubbing his back.

"It's getting late, hyungiee is not eating fast. We want to play outside"pouted jk.

"Aigo hyung will be finishing it soon. Can you go and wake appa now?"asked jin softly.

"Yes"said jk jumping down from the chair.

"Tell him to come downstairs fast that it's already past breakfast time"said jin

"Okie"said jk running his daddies room.

"Appa wake up it's already past breakfast time "said jk shaking Joon.

"Mhm... Baby go appa will come soon"said Joon.

"No come with me papa called you downstairs"said jk jumping on the bed.

"Okay get down the bed see I'm awake now"said Joon sitting on the bed.

"Okay come downstairs soon"said jk running out.

Joon groaned and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. While jk and Tae were ready to go to the backyard with the ball.

"Listen carefully I don't want you both to break anymore windows. You both should be playing away from the house. Am i clear?"asked jin Sternly.

"Yes papa we won't play near the house"said jk pulling tae out.

Joon came downstairs and sat on the dining chair.

"Did you sleep well?"asked jin serving the breakfast.

Joon nodded his head.

"What happened Joon are you feeling tired?"asked jin concerned.

"Yes Jin, I'm just a little tired. It'll be gone if I take some rest"said Joon.

"Yes that's correct. After breakfast go and get some more sleep. Why didn't you tell me that you're feeling weak last night. I would've given you medicine right?"scolded jin.

"Aish it's nothing serious jin calm down I'll take rest"said Joon

"Fine. Ask me if you need medicine"said jin

"Okay sir"saluted Joon.

Jin chuckled. After breakfast Joon went to the room while jin started working on the patient's file.