Chapter 40

Author's pov:

                  Thank you @YAYA_UR_LESBIAN for your suggestion. I hope you'll like it ❤️.

   "Taehyung come let's go to the cafeteria"said jimin as it's lunch hour.

"Yes jimin wait"said tae picking his bag.

The boys went to the cafeteria and started eating their lunch.

"Oh wait see whom I met here"chuckled a boy grabbing a chair and sitting infront of vmin.

The group of boys chuckled surrounding vmin.

"What do you want? Who are you?"asked jimin.

"Are you that much curious to know about me baby"said the boy pinching jimin's cheek.

"Move your hand a*****"yelled jimin getting up but a boy from the group came near him and made him sit down forcefully.

"What do you want"asked tae.

"I heard that you guys are more famous here.I just want to tell that you won't be  famous anymore in the campus as I'll here from now on. So better keep your heroism with you or else I will be doing it for you"said the pouring a bottle full of water to their food.

"You son of**** I'll kill you"yelled tae.

"Oh really? Talk with some sense brother. Do you know who my father is? His name is Min Seong and he is a great mafia. If you have any doubts you can google him. So be careful with your works. Because he can make your whole family homeless"said the boy patting tae's cheek.

Taehyung made a fist to punch the boy but jimin held him back tightly. Soon the boys left.

"Jimin why are you standing like that huh? Didn't you see how he was talking.I'm going to break his mouth"said tae.

"Didn't you hear tae he said that his father is a Mafia. We can't just fight with him. Let's first find that if he is telling the truth then we can think about taking revenge "said jimin.

"But I'm hungry now"whined tae.

"Come I'll buy you food from canteen"said jimin pulling tae.
.
.
"So class we have a new student here. Please welcome him"said Mr.Choi.

The students started clapping for him

"Hello. My name is Min Jung . I hope we all can be good friends here" said Jung smirking at vmin.

Vmin just ignored him.

The boys came home . They freshened up. Everyone watched movies together and finished their dinner.
Jungkook slept already. Vmin laid on the bed and took their phone and googled about Min Seong and they got shocked.

"He is really a mafia jimin"said tae.

"Yes I told you right . We can't do anything against him"said jimin.

"Can we tell papa"asked tae.

"No he'll kill us"said jimin.

The boys discussed about what to do and finally slept hoping the boy won't trouble then again.

The next day the boys entered the school and got inside their class to see Jung and his boys standing inside the classroom.
Vmin silently went in and sat on their chair.

"Oh you came. I'm relieved now . Do you know I was really bored. Did you guys search about my father"asked Jung.

"No why would we ?"asked tae glaring.