Three

My dad came home around seven- thirty, when Jesse and I were eating McDonalds on my bed, while watching The Breakfast Club, I never told him I saw the whole thing, so he insisted I watch it.

"Hey Beca." My dad knocked on the door and stepped in. "Jesse, right?"

"Yes sir, Jesse." I had to hold myself from laughing at the nervous expression on Jesse's face.

"Nice to see you again, Jesse. Beca, are you feeling any better?" Shit.

"Were you not feeling okay, Bec?" Jesse turns to face me.

"I think I was just tired, with the car ride, and not being able to see the girls for a while." I explain, Jesse nods.

"Oh, okay." My dad comes and sneaks a fry out of my hand, I roll my eyes as he walks out. "I missed you, by the way."

"Are you tired?" I ask, Jesse yawns and lies back on the wall. "I think Bumper and Amy are moving in together."

"Yeah, he said he was thinking of proposing to her next month." My jaw drops at the statement that just fell out of Jesse mouth like water leaking out of a faucet. He looks at my shocked face and curses under his breath. "Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to say anything. Dammit!"

"P-propose?" I gasp. "Oh my God!"

"Shut up, you're dad is going to jump to conclusions if he hears you." Jesse reminds me of my dad's thoughts of marriage, he is not a fan.

"I'm twenty- three, Jesse. It doesn't matter what he thinks about it." Jesse looks at me with wide eyes and sits up.

"Are you saying you're okay with marriage?"

"I- well, if it's with the right person, I guess it'd be okay." I shrug, trying to decrease the amount of astonishment in Jesse's eyes.

"Oh my God, I am so tweeting this." Jesse gets his phone out and laughs at himself.

"You're not actually tweeting this, are you?" I roll my eyes at him.

"Dude, no, calm down." He laughs and sticks his tongue out at me, I mimic him and I stick my tongue out at him.

"I'm dating a dork, a total dork." I quietly tell myself.

"But you love that dork."

"Nah." I playfully deny.

"Yeah."

"Nah."

"Yeah."

"Yeah." I sigh in defeat. "I do." I take out my phone and I go on Twitter, just to make sure he hasn't tweeted anything about me. "Oh my God."

"What?" Jesse scoots closer to me and reads off my phone.

@Becahate: God, kill yourself, bitch.

@fatAmy: @Becahate shut up, or else karma will make you a fat pig.

@mitchelldie: Hate u girl, have a good summer bitch.

@Chloebeale: Don't listen to them Beca.

"Bec-" but I cut him off, I don't want any damn sympathy.

"I um, I'm thirsty." Jesse's eyes dart to my medium drink he got me from McDonalds. "It's empty." I say as I leave my room. I get a text from Chloe once I reach the kitchen counter.

Chloe: Hey Beca, stay off twitter, kay?

Me: Just saw it, I'm fine though, I'll text you later.

"Please tell me that you're not on twitter." Jesse says once he enters the kitchen.

"No, I was texting Chloe." I reply, he nods.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, just a little shocked, I guess." I truthfully answer.

"Hand me your phone, Bec." Jesse puts his hand out for me.

"Jesse, it's fine-" Before I can finish speaking, he's already grabbed my phone off the counter and he deletes twitter.

"Stay off all your social media." He says in the most serious tone that I had ever heard. "Please, Beca. Okay?"

"Alright." I agree. "I'll stay off all of it."

"Okay. Good."