Thirty

Beca's POV

"Hey guys." I take a seat in the living room, my coffee in hand. "I take it you guys have been wondering who the maid-of-honor is going to be?" They all nod. "Aubrey."

"Aubrey?" They all exclaim, obviously shocked. I nod. Aubrey smiles as the girls continue to freak out.

"Beca, thank you." She hugs me and she gushes the annoyed girls. "If you want to know why she picked me, then you should ask her." The girls look to me, taking up Aubrey's advice.

"Honestly, girls, you guys have supported me through out my college years... But, Aubrey advised me and yelled at me to do things." I chuckle. "I just feel like she'd be the right fit for the job, I even wanted her to help me plan my wedding. You girls will still be in the wedding and all, but I think Aubrey is fit for a maid-of-honor."

"Okay." Chloe speaks. "I think Beca is right. I mean, hell, if she was wrong, screw it, it's her wedding."

"You girls want some coffee?" I ask and Chloe squeals as everyone rushes to the kitchen. "I know how girls like their coffee."

"Beca," Aubrey taps my shoulder. "I know that we didn't always get along the best, but, I think it's great that you picked me. I'm so happy for you." We smile as we hug. Amy clears her throat.

"Fucking Baubrey!" I roll my eyes, what the hell is up with all the ship names?

Baubrey

Bhloe

Bemy

Jeca

Besse

Billy

Bessica

Beccica

What the hell?

"Stop guys, I just think Aubrey is the best fit for the work of the maid-of-honor. She just fits." I shrug, sipping from my coffee.

"Okay, sorry." Chloe agrees, silencing the complaints of the other girls. "Beca's right, congrats Aubrey." Aubrey smiles and hugs Chloe. "Let me see that engagement ring, again!"

All the girls squeal and drool at the ring. I laugh as we take turns taking about our perfect spouse, or who he or she would be.

Aubrey's POV

Chloe talks about how she would want her spouse to be.

"I wouldn't mind if my douse was a he or she. If it's true love, I mean." We nod. "I would need my spouse to be intelligent, kind and loving. Oh, and a blonde. Maybe some guy with the polo shirts, that'd be so cute!" Chloe meets my eyes and blushes. "I can't believe you guys are actually listening, and you're still awake."

"I think I know a good fit for your guy, Chloe." Amy says and Chloe's phone vibrates. "I just shared his contact info with you." I roll my eyes and leave the room.

Ooh, what do you guys think is happening??

And yeah I updated.

I mean, I get that you guys wanted an update, but to comment on my last update, I thought it was like photoshop or something for the important note. Wtf guys. Whatever, I'm annoyed, sorry.

K bye.