Thirteen

Beca's POV

Jesse decided to leave my mom (shocker) and come with me to the hospital. I guess I'm kind of hard on my mom, though. I mean, yes, she can be a psychotic little brat sometimes, but can't we all? I know I can. But honestly, that's how you would turn out trying to raise me. Again, trying.

"All she did was talk about her dates that were absolutely and I quote "magical"." Jesse uses his hands to show how pissed he was.

"Yep, I remember her when I was nine, one night she was so drunk, she told me about her drastic sex life." I roll my eyes at horrible disgusting memory, yet hilarious once my mom found that my father was eaves dropping from the back porch.

"Oh God, that must of had been horrifying!" Jesse exclaims.

"It truly was." I agree, replaying the memory that makes me gag to this day.

"So, how's Emily?" Jesse asks, changing the subject as i grip my hot coffee.

"Well, her heart it beating, if that's what you mean." I shrug at the question. How's Emily?

Oh, you know, just stuck in a coma with a sixty percent chance that she'll never wake up, nothing huge.

"Okay." Jesse darts his eyes to the floor, yet I know I made him even more sympathetic. Damn.

"Sorry." I apologize as he lifts his head up and stares at me.

"What could you possibly be sorry for?" Jesse asks, clueless.

"For being a bitch ninety percent of the time." I remind him while I lift an eyebrow, knowing he'll deny it.

"You're not a bitch, Bec." Called it.

"Mhm, yeah okay." I sarcastically reply.

"Beca, if you were a bitch, I still wouldn't care. I love you no matter what." He connects his lips to mine, suprising me.

"You don't hate me for wanting to wait to get married?" I ask, confused.

"Why do you think I want to get married?" He questions.

"I saw that bright look on your face when your mother thought we were married, Jesse." I sigh. "I just- I don't want you to be disappointed when Bumper and Amy get married or Em and Benji-" but he cuts me off.

"Bec." He stops me from walking and puts his hands on my shoulders. "I don't care if I have to wait until I'm sixty to marry you, I just want to be your forever."

"You do?" I ask, confused why the hell this goof ball could even love me. Or like me for that matter.

"Here." He pulled a ring out of his pocket in hid jacket and he slips it on my finger. "You can keep this however long you want. But, when you're ready to get married, give it back, so I can propose."

"You would do that for me?"

"I'd catch a grenade for ya, throw my hand on a blade for ya," He starts to sing verses from Grenade. "I'd jump in front of a train for ya." Then he kisses me again, and I know he isn't lying to protect my feelings.

Whoooooooooo! Okay, don't hate me! I already got the three trillion messages, "You didn't update", "can you update?", "when's your next update? you never updated!" Ugh, I know. I was at a fucking funeral, kill me. Sorry to the fans who didn't tick me off.

Happy message: Omg! Thank you so much for 2k! Love y'all! Sorry I didn't update! Later A ca girlies!