Thirty- eight

Jesse

It's been three days since Beca has been home. She hasn't ate and her father hasn't left the hospital since. I'm getting worried for her. She won't sleep or eat or talk to anyone except a good morning everyday. She starting to look like she's losing weight.

"Bec," I call for her. "I made you a sandwich.

She shakes her head. "I'm not hungry."

"That's it!" I tell and she jumps.

"Jesse, what the hell?"

"I'm tired of this!" I exclaim. "I will not let you do this anymore. Sit the hell down and eat the sandwich I made for you." Beca sits and pick at her food. "Beca..."

She looks at me in tears. "No, Jesse. I don't want to eat or sleep or breathe. I just want to go away for a while. My dad could have died and now my step mom is dying. I don't want to do anything. I just want to go away."

"Then, let's." My voice softens. She looks up at me, rolls her eyes and wipes her tears. "No, seriously. I want you to be happy. Take a week off work, my family owns a condo in Florida, let's go there."

"I don't know." I place my hand on top of hers. "Okay."

"Okay?" I laugh. "Okay, let's do it! Pack yours bags, we leave tomorrow!"

-

The next day Beca and I head to the air port and a couple hours later, we land in Florida. As I go to the grocery store, she waits at the condo and tries to find stuff for us to do.

"Beca, I'm home!" I yell as I place the groceries on the island.

"We're not home, silly." She jokes, I walk towards her, put my hands around her waist and bury my face in her neck.

"Home is wherever you are."

She blushes, I can feel it. I push her against the wall and kiss her neck repeatedly. "Jesse..." she moans. I continue to kiss her and we make our way to the bedroom.
(Fast forward to the next morning)

I wake up and Beca isn't in bed. I put my boxers and pants back on and I make my way to the kitchen. I place my hands on her waist and she smiles.

"Good morning." She greets.

"Good morning, baby." I kiss the top of her head. "So..." She turns around and attaches her lips to mine. She brings out bodies to the sofa and she pushes me down. She grabs the waist line of my sweat pants and she pulls them down. "Bec..." (smut warning)

"I love you." She whispers as I take her shirt off. I feel her bra and I feel the buckle on the back. I untatch the buckle and I feel her breasts in my hands. "Jess..." My hands find their way to her pants and my free hand slips under the fabric. And then under the underwear. My fingers find her soft spot and she moans. "Please." She begs. I tug her pants and underwear off and I feel my boxers get wet. I tug my boxers off and position myself. I push in gently and she moans. I moan along with her. "Harder..." I push even harder. "Thank you..." she whispers. I bring myself out and I whisper.

"Bec, I'm gonna cum again."

"It's okay, baby." She runs her hand over my chest, down my stomach, to my penis. Her hand gropes it and massages it. She bends down and opens her mouth. Her tongue massages it and I moan. "Cum." She breathes and I do. "Oh my god." She swallows. "Do it again." I don't want to but I feel it again. I cum and I moan.

"Your turn, baby." She pulls her mouth off we reposition. My tongue sticks out and sticks itself in. "Mm. Cum, baby. It's okay." She cums and I lick it all in. "Mm, baby, you're tasty." She cums again. I swallow. "Good girl, go again."
And she does. She breathes heavily. I kiss her soft spot.

"Okay. Tired." She breathes.

"You don't have to do anything." I tell her. "I'll do it, you deserve it, baby." She moans. My tongue pushes at everything and I lick it all in. My hand goes in and touches her clit. "Sore, yet, baby?" She groans and moans my name.

"Jesse, I'm gonna cum again." I nod and she cums.

"Good, naught girl." I lick my fingers. "Mm, you're delicious, baby." I position again and I push my penis in. She's a little tight and she loosens up a little bit. I push in harder and harder. I finally pull out and I remember.

(Smut over)

Condom.

"Oh, shit, Bec." I gasp.

"What?" She moans.

"Condom."

"Fuck." She moves and pulls her underwear and shorts on. "Oh, fuck." I look at her. "Jesse, I could be pregnant."

"Well, we have to decide." She looks at me in confusion. "Is this a good or bad thing? We've never talked about it."

"I dunno, do you want a kid?"

"Yeah."

She holds my hand. "Let's do it." And we continued fucking.

A/n: well I'm horny af rn. Who wants more smut next chapter?