Twenty eight

Beca's POV

Jesse and I decided to have another date night tonight. We're leaving in two minutes.

Ding dong!

The door bell goes off, so I go to open it. Might I say, I'm suprised to see Jesse standing at the door of his own house.

"Jesse?" I look around the house, in confusion. "Did you forget your keys? Are you locked out?" He chuckles and shakes his head at me.

"Of course not, Bec, I'm here to pick you up for our date." He brings his two hands, which were once behind his back, in front of himself and there are roses in his hands. "Here are some flowers, for my lovely lady." I blush as I take the flowers from his hands and walk into the kitchen, Jesse following behind me.

"I feel underdressed." I admit, because I'm a but embarrassed that he dressed up more than me.

"No, you look fine, I'm just overdressed."

I take out a vase and I fill it with water, then I take the flowers out of the wrapper and I put the flowers in the vase.

"Put those on the table? I need to get my purse." He nods and smiles before doing as I asked. I walk back downstairs with my purse and Jesse has is arms folded behind his back.

"Wow, you look beautiful, Bec." I blush at Jesse's compliment, before kissing his cheek.

"Thanks." He takes my hand and we walk outside. He opens my car door, waits for me to take a seat in the passenger seat, then he walks around the front and crawls into the driver's seat. "So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." I groan and he chuckles. "Sorry." He shrugs and he takes a left turn at the end of our block. "I have an advantage, because you have no idea where we're going, since you don't know your way around town."

"How rude." I smack his arm and he laughs. "I always tell you where we're going."

"That's because you feel like you need to, even though I always know where we're since you hardly drive." He teases.

"You ass hole!" I swear, leaning back in my seat. He was wearing a tuxedo while I was wearing jeans-- fucking jeans and a tank top with a cardigan.

"But, I'm your ass hole." I take his phone, because I was going to see if maybe he looked the place up, but when I unlocked his phone, a title popped up.

"Love at first sight- a Jeca fanfiction."

"Who's Jeca?" He turns his head and he spots his phone in my hand, then he immediately reaches for it, but I hold it in my other hand, so that he can't get to it.

"Beca, seriously." I smirk as I begin to read.

"Chapter four. Beca walked to Jesse's dorm and he was watching a movie with Benji when Beca arrived, they were watching The Breakfast Club, Jesse's favorite movie." I read, earning a glare from Jesse, before he turns his eyes back to the road. "Hey, Beca,' Benji muttered, too focused on the movie to give too much of an acknowledgment to the girl. 'Hello, Bec!' Jesse greeted, patting the spot beside him for his girlfriend to join in on the movie night. Beca wasn't a huge movie lover, but what could go wrong, she thought."

"Beca!" Jesse groans.

"But, she was wrong. At the end of the movie, Beca saw Benji staring at Jesse with googly eyes, it made her sick. She thought, how could she be jealous, they're just friends?" I look up at Jesse from his phone. "Tell me where we're going."

"No way."

"Okay, fine." I sigh, beginning to read this horrid book on Jesse's cell phone again. "'Goodnight, Beca', Jesse kissed his girlfriend's lips before Beca nodded and walked back towards her dorm. 'Beca, what's wrong?' Amy had noticed that Beca looked a bit down. 'Is Benji gay?'" I choke on my words. "This is about us loving each other, right?"

"Beca!"

"'No! Why would you say that?' Amy gasped at her best friend's question. 'He's dating Emily!' " After I read that sentence, we pull up to a park.

"Give me my phone, my lady?" I laugh, but nod handing Jesse his phone back. "Thank you."

"I can't believe you were reading a book about us!"

"It was fanfiction!" He argues, running a hand through his hair.

"What the hell is fanfiction?" And that's how we spent most of the night. Laying in our backs on the grass, admiring the beautiful stars as Jesse explained what fanfiction was.

Holy fuck! It's been forever since I've updated! Did you enjoy the chapter? I couldn't stop laughing!! Anyway, I'm going to try to getting back on schedule. Love ya.