Seventeen

Amy's POV

I look into the mirror, there I am.

"Amy, you're hair is so pretty." Stacie comments as she sprays even more hair spray onto my head of hair.

"Thanks Stacie." I smile at the mirror, so she can see my face.

"Amy, hold still." Chloe commands as she runs the nail polish over my fingers again. The door creaks open and shuts, and Beca walks in.

"Hey girls." Beca greets as she plops down on the sofa in the back of the room.

"Oh my God, Beca!" Chloe exclaims as she jogs towards Beca and gives her a hug.

"Hey Chloe." Beca nonchalantly replies.

"You haven't been watching the news, right?" Asks Chloe, I shake my head.

"Not allowed, my dad put a lock on the channel, can't figure out the passcode. Why, though? What's on the news?" I decide to ask her some ingenious different, because of damn Chloe.

"How was the visit with your mum?" I ask, Beca rolls her eyes.

"No, I'm being stupid." She sighs. "It's your day, don't give me a second of your thoughts, okay?"

"Is that for me?" I ask, darting my eyes into the mirror, at the Starbucks that she's holding.

"Yep." She smiles as she hands me the medium vanilla bean frappé. I take a large sip of it.

"Dammit, brain freeze!" I growl, and it makes all the girls giggle and laugh.

I can feel goose bumps fork on my arms and legs as I stand up and make my way out of the dressing room as the girls stand in front of me. Beca gives me a glance and lightly smiles before walking down the aisle as my maid-of-honor. After Beca is Chloe, Aubrey Stacie, Cynthia and Jessica.

I can see Bumper already standing there, smiling, at the other end of the aisle, by his father who will marry us.

"You okay, Amy? Are you nervous?" Asks Jessica before following Cynthia down the aisle.

I guess that's the big question, right?

Am I nervous? Or am I even ready for this?

Hell yeah, I am.

I take a deep breath before walking down the aisle with my vail covering my face.

"Amy..." I can hear Bumper breath out my name, and it makes me smile.

"Oh my God..." I can hear our guests whisper to eachother as they stare at me.

I finally make it to across from Bumper by his father.

"Now that everyone has arrived," he starts as Bumper puts my vail behind my face. "We are all here today, to watch Bumper and Amy get married, this very day. So, I shall start." He clears his throat, but continues. "Do you, Ames, take Bumper to be your lawfully wedded husband and care for him when he is ill, but also well?"

Everyone stares at me, waiting for my disagreement or agreement.

"I do." I smile.

"And Bumper, do you take Ames to be your lawfully wedded wife and care for her when she is ill, but also when she is well?" Asks Bumper's father.

"I do."

And I swear I could see Beca smile and kiss Jesse.