Twenty five

"Who run the world? Girls. Who run the world? Girls." I hear blasting from the house that I pull into.

I beep the horn and Jesse comes walking outside and he flashes me a smile.

"Hey." He greets as I step out of the truck.

"Hey." I reply as he plants a kiss on my lips. "So, shall we start?"

"We shall." He chuckles, then goes to the back of the truck and opens it all the way.

"Okay, this is just my closet, shouldn't be too heavy for us." I tell him as I grab a stack of shirts.

"Damn, Bec, I thought you'd have more clothes than this." Jesse chuckles as he grabs all my jeans and follows behind me.

"Ha-ha." I roll my eyes. "At least I don't have enough for a whole homeless shelter, like you do."

"I do not!" He protests as we set the clothing on his sofa in the living room.

"Jesse, half of your dresser is twice the amount of my wardrobe." I state, earning a playful eye roll from him.

"This is such a Tumblr moment." Jesse covers his mouth and point to my shirt, I should not of had worn plaid...

Oh crap, Jesse is also wearing plaid. Dammit!

"Shut up, dork." I pull him in for a kiss, in which he reluctantly kisses me back.

"I really, really, love you." He replies, leaving a peck on my cheek.

"Let's go unpack the truck." I give him an awkward smile, I felt bad, but I just wanted all of my stuff to be unpacked.

"Alright." He reaches for my hand and we walk back towards the truck.

A few minutes later, what we like to call FatBump, they show up.

"Hey, Jesse." Bumper walks up to Jesse, and gives him a... I think it's called a bro hug.

Anyways, then Amy looks at me and smiles.

"You're engaged, Beca!" Amy exclaims as she hugs me.

"So, do you like the feeling of being a married woman, Ames?" I ask, I was curious to see how it felt.

"It's awesome, it kind of feels like we're just boyfriend and girlfriend, I don't really feel like I'm tied down, which is weird. Because Bumper totally is." She laughs loudly, earning a small laugh from me. "I hope it's okay that we wanted to hang out with you guys for a bit."

"Yeah, so, now you're stuck with helping us move me in." I playfully tell her.

"Fine, bitch." She laughs at the insult before sticking out her bottom lip. "Is Jesse playing the video tape of us at the World's?"

"Yep." I answer as I look back at Jesse. "Oh my God, I'm fucking engaged."

"You're so adorable."