Thirty- three

warning: I do not write sex scenes under any circumstances, so it may seem like smut is coming, by there is no smut whatsoever...

Chloe

"What, Aubrey?" I sigh as Beca leaves Aubrey and I to figure out what the hell her problem is with my boyfriend.
"I lo-" Aubrey stutters. "I'm jealous and I'm a bitch, I'm so sorry." Aubrey nearly cries when I wrap my arms around her.
"It's okay, Aubrey. I forgive you, you're my best friend, I'll always forgive you." Aubrey smiles when we part from our hug. As soon as we do, Amy steps outside.
"Yay!" She claps. "You hugged it out!"
Beca

All of the girls leave and I breathe. I can finally have some alone time with Jesse.
"Hey." He comes out of the kitchen. "All good?" I nod as he hands me a cup of coffee. He wraps his arms around my waist and he gently pushes my back against his chest while I sip my coffee.
"Jesse,"
"Hm?"
"I love you, okay?" I kiss him arm.
"Wow." He laughs. "I always say it first."
"Whatever." I punch his arm. "But seriously, I love you."
"Liar." He smells my hair. "I love you, too."
"Are you smelling me?"
"You smell like my conditioner. I smell good all the time, so you do, too."
"Okay." I laugh awkwardly. "But I love you more."
"Nuh-uh." He argues. "I am so excited for our wedding..." He kisses my cheek.
"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" I ask and he nods.
"Like The Breakfast Club or Netflix and chill? Either is fine with me." Jesse makes me laugh and I shrug. He carries me to our room and he sets me down on the bed and kisses me continuously. "I love you." My nails run through his hair and I see him bite his lip. My phone rings and Jesse groans, handing it to me.
It's my Dad. "Hello?"
"Beca, hurry and come to the hospital. It's Sheila, I don't know what happened, she just-"
"Yeah, I'll be right there. Just take deep breaths and drink some water, I'll bring some Subway, you need to eat." Jesse looks at me as I hang up. "Sheila is in the hospital, I got to go."

what do you think happened to Sheila?

do you want her cut off from the story?

give me your thoughts!!