Twenty-two

IT FEELS LIKE A PERFECT NIGHT TO DRESS UP LIKE HIPSTERS. AND MAKE FUN OF OUR EXES UH UH UH UH. IT FEELS LIKE A PERFECT NIGHT FOR BREAKFAST AT MIDNIGHT. TO FALL IN LOVE WITH STRANGERS UH UH UH UH.

Sorry.
-Writingisbae44236
___________________

I said yes.

That's the most terrifying word.

Yes, you may murder me.

Yes, you look like an elephant.

Yes, I'm ready to move our relationship to the next level and marry you.

Oh my god. What the hell, Beca?

"Hello." Jesse kisses my lips as he sees me pop two pieces of toast into the toaster. "I can't believe that you move in with me today."

"Me neither." I give him a quick peck on the cheek before going to grab a plate for the bread.

"Both of our names on the same mail box, same address, same bedroom..."

"Mhm, I can't wait." I kiss him on the lips before hearing the bread pop out of the toaster. "What do you want on your toast?"

"I'll just have some peanut butter, please." I nod as I get a butter knife out and start to apply peanut butter to the warm toast.

"So, um, I decided that you may have your social media back." Jesse smiles.

"Thanks dad." I tease. "You put a lock on all of my social media. What is it?"

He bites his lip before replying. "Taylor Swift is life. No spaces."

"Okayyyy." I drag on the word as I put the toast on a plate and slide it over to Jesse.

"Thank you, my lady." Jesse bows before taking a seat at the table. "So, you're finally packed after a long night up until two thirty in the morning."

"Finally."

"Finally?" He quirks his eye brow. "Nuh uh, I packed, you watched me and facetimed Chloe."

"And you interrupted our Bloe time."

"Touché."