Twenty seven

Jesse's POV

"Beca! Amy! Lunch!" Bumper calls for Amy and Beca and they walk down the stairs and they sit on the sofa, waiting for us to take a seat, in which the food is already placed in front of them.

"Who made it?" Amy asks with a bit of fright in her voice.

"I made the sandwiches, and Bumper just poured the wine." I answer. I knew that I teouldnt be a good idea to let Bumper make any part of the lunch.

"Oh, thank god, one time, Bumper put lemon juice in the bottle of ranch, to add 'extra' flavor, and it was disgusting." Amy tells Beca and I, earning an eye roll from Bumper.

"Alright, alright, just eat your food, Amy." Bumper puts his palm up, towards Amy.

"If I give you a kiss, will ya put the hand down?" Amy replies, her accent more thick than ever.

"Okay." The corner of Bumper's lips curl up into a smile. Amy stands up and crashes her lips onto Bumper's, creating a make-out session, in front of our eyes.

Oh, my eyes.

I bring Beca into the kitchen, to eat, because the image of them and their tongues entering each other's mouth, disgusted me to an ungodly level.

"Oh my God." I gasp, we both laugh at the fact that Amy is making out with Bumper... In my living room.

"Yeah." She frowns... She actually frowns. Why the hell is she frowning?

"Hey," I put my hands on her shoulders. "What's wrong? You look sad."

"Uh, nothing." I give her that look that says,

"Don't lie to me, I know you're lying."

"No, seriously!" She assures me. "I'm fine, I'm happy."

"Bec..." I drag on, knowing that she's lying, because she's a horrible liar.

"Okay, okay..." She takes in a shaky, deep breath. "Are you happy that I said that I was ready?"

"Why would you ask that? Of course I'm happy, Beca! Why do you think I bought that ring?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion, what's the point of asking, if you know the answer?

"Bumper said something and I'm freaked out, I don't want to be holding you to something, that you don't want anymore. I mean, answer my question, Jesse, dos you change your mind?" I stand there in utter shock.

"Dammit, Beca, no!" I exclaim, but it wasn't out of anger, more like confusion. Why would Bumper do that? I thought he was happy for me.

"Okay," her face brightens not much, but it still brightens. "That was all I needed to know. Just, don't get mad at Bumper. I think he was asking for me, not you."

"Alright." I agree. If Beca doesn't think that I need to get mad at Bumper, then I won't get mad at Bumper.

A/n: 1.) THERE'S YOUR FATBUMP SCENE THAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN BEGGING FOR. I MEAN, IF YA GUYS WANT A FATBUMP FANFICTION, WHY DONT YA JUST ASK.

2.) HOLY FUCKOLI. 20K READS. BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT.

3.) I have been a little annoyed with the fucking hate messages. I update my account, so either don't hate, or get blocked. Your choice.

Bye pitches!