Sixteen

Emily is supposed to be one of Amy's bridesmaids. I don't know anymore.

I couldn't go to Amy's wedding rehearsal, though.

I got a call from the hospital, I was the first to be called for the news.

Emily woke up.

Nobody else was called.

"Emily." I sighed in relief as I saw her sitting up on her hospital bed. "Oh my God, Em!" I walk over to her hospital bed and we both wrap our arms around each other as Benji goes to get Emily some water. "Tomorrow is Amy's wedding."

"I know." She smiles a bit, then the nurse walks in.

I didn't call until fifteen minutes into the wedding rehearsal, because I wanted some time to myself.

"Emily!" Amy hollers as she sprints towards me in the waiting room.

"They're doing more x-rays on her, so far it's a foot and a concussion. She can still attend the wedding, don't worry." I tell everybody.

"Oh my God. I hate the smell of hospitals." Stacie fans herself with her hand.

"White bitches." Cynthia jokes, we all chuckle a little.

"Benji!" Amy exclaims once they all spot him, standing next to them. Amy goes in and hugs Benji

"She's going to be alright."

"Can we see her?" Jessica asks, Benji nods and the girls squeal as they race towards Emily's room. I follow slowly behind with Benji, tears of joy are cascading down his face as he slightly smiles.

"My wedding is tomorrow, Em?" Both, Benji and I can hear Amy exclaim. "I think your dress will look awesome on you!"

"You can get checked out in an hour." Benji tells Emily.

"Okay." She smiles, they are adorable.

A/N: my computer isn't working because my cat chewed through my charger and she's in surgery, so 1.) that's why this isn't in bold font and 2.) that's why I haven't updated in two days and why it's so short. But Amy wedding si going to be a long chapter, so stop your whining.