It'd mean the world if you read this author's note:-)

Hi guys, it's me. Yeah, you were hoping for an update, I know. I don't usually make parts for author's notes, but I'm going to start doing that every ten chapters. It may get annoying, but that's what's going to happen.

I wanted to explain why I haven't been updating daily, like I originally said I would.

Life honestly sucks right now.

The events and places that I have frequently been having to go to, are the vet (3) and a funeral (2) plus homes for the elderly (4).

I'm not asking for any sympathy, honeslty, tell me off. Get pissed (use grammar, so I don't mistake you for a 4 year old) and tell me off. I don't care.

Also, I wanted you guys to know if you're bored and you want to message me, go for it!

Alright guys, thanks, love ya. (Only the ones who are kind and now grumpy)

P.s: I'm editing this like two hours after I published it and I wanted you guys to know what I was cackling at so hard, that I almost choked on my mashed potatoes.

So, my roommate, Lillian got back to our dorm from a party and she had a hickey and, I was editing the cast list and I saw Dr. Mitchel's real name in the cast, and I couldn't stop laughing.