Four

A/N: Yay! Two updates in a day! Are you proud of me?!

Beca's POV

I've been on the phone with Amy for ten minutes now.

"Beca, you promise me? Stay off of twitter."

"Jesse deleted it, so yeah, I know." I reply sleepily.

"Don't download it, Bec. Okay? Just don't. They put some pretty horrible stuff there." Amy says, I sigh.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Like stuff you don't want to know." Jesse wakes up and looks up at me.

"Okay, I promise." I agree.

"Oh, by the way, I'm engaged!" Amy shrieks through the phone. Jesse takes the phone from my hand.

"Engaged? Oh my God!" Jesse gossips like an old lady. "That's crazy! You guys have been together for only a couple months!"

"Oy, Jesse. Nice to know I can have a private convo with Bec." I hear Amy say through the phone.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Congratulations!" Jesse's cheeks turn red as he hands me the phone.

"Hey Ames." I lightly laugh.

"How long have you and Jesse been together, Beca?"

"Like three- three and a half years." I answer. "Why?"

"Has he even mentioned proposing?" Amy asks. "Not to get involved, but do you think he'll ever propose?"

"I don't know." I admit. "But I love him, I don't need a name or a ring to show it." Jesse smiles and falls fast back to sleep.

"That's good, Beca. Well, I have to go. But love you girl, bye!"

"Bye!" I reply as I hang up. And then I falls asleep.

Jesse's POV

I wake up at 10:32 in the morning, Beca isn't here. I walk out of the room, her dad is watching TV in the living room.

"Good morning Dr. Mitchell." I greet him, he smiles and I take a seat on the other end of the sofa. "Where's Beca?"

"Making breakfast." He answers. As soon as he answers, Beca comes walking in with a plate full of toast she cant her dad a piece and kisses my lips, then sits down in the middle of her dad and I.

"How did you sleep?"

"Great." I smile at her as she passes a piece of toast to me. "You?"

"Alright, I guess. I woke up at six because I forgot to turn off my weekday alarm. So, I talked to Emily, she was already up, because she had class in an hour." She explains, I nod.

"What do you want to do today?"

"I want to go see Amy." She admits. "I know it's far, but-"

"No," I smile. "Let's do it. Let's suprise Bumper and Amy."

"Oh my God!" A gleam of light spread to her eyes. "Let's go see Amy!"

"Yeah, go see Amy, Bec." Mr. Mitchell sighs, looks at me, then walks away,

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"He's just- not a fan of me seeing anyone." Beca tried to explain. "It's not your fault or anything- he's just like that."