Thirty two

Beca's POV

"So... How'd it go?" I ask Chloe, who is surrounded by the retired Bella's and I.

"It went..." She taps her chin. "It went okay, I guess." Aubrey doesn't say anything and we don't ask. She wouldn't tell us why she got so pissed that day and we were still curious.

"Good." Cynthia smiles. "What's his name?"

"James." Chloe giggles. "And he's so sweet and warm. He held my hand though dinner and- mm! I really like him. We're gonna go on a second date- to the theater!"

"Sounds like fun, Chloe." Aubrey sighs and walks out of the room. "I just-" Aubrey walks back into the room with her jacket. "It's cold in here." She looks back to Chloe. "I mean, he seems sweet and all... But, is he really good to you? Like, do you guys deserve each other?" Our jaws dropped as Chloe slapped Aubrey in the face.

"Fuck you, Aubrey." I spit as I walk Chloe outside. Chloe was holding in tears and went we stepped outside, she started to sob. "Come here," I bring Chloe into a hug. "I don't know why she's being such a bitch, I'm sorry."

"It's fine," she sniffles. "She's always been like that, when she doesn't like one thing, so she turns into bitch mode." I stare at her and she shrugs. "What?"

"'When she doesn't like one thing'." Chloe nods. "Then, what doesn't she like?" The door swings open and it's Aubrey with an ice pack in her hand. "What, Aubrey?"

"I want to talk to Chloe."

dun dun dunnnnn

(Oops sorry I guess i didn't publish this yet)