Thirty One

Beca's POV

"But, Aubrey-" Aubrey interrupts me again over the phone.

"I just wasn't feeling good, Beca, calm down. Just leave me be." Aubrey hangs up for the third time. I call her again and she picks up.

"Aubrey-"

"What the fuck do you want?" Aubrey roars. "It's none of your freaking business! I'm tired, so just stop calling before I block you." She hangs up and I sigh as I walk back into the living room. "Where is everybody?"

"I dunno, they left." Amy shrugs. "How's Aubrey doing? Is she okay?" I sit down on the sofa and sip out of my coffee.

"She just wants to be left alone, I guess. She said she'd block me if I didn't stop calling her."

Aubrey's POV

There's a knock at my door, probably the mail man. I walk to the door and open it. Chloe.

"Have you been crying?" She drops her purse and wraps her arms around me. "I don't understand what happened?"

"Oh, nothing, I'm just not feeling at my best is all." She parts from the embrace and raises an eye brow at me. "I'm serious, Chloe, it's okay." I wipe a tear away with my sleeve and then my phone vibrates.

Beca: wtf is your problem

Me: sorry

"So, Aubrey, I'm going out on a date tomorrow, you know." Chloe starts, sighing. "And I don't know what to wear for it."

"I don't know, Chloe, sorry." Chloe follows me to my white sofa. I curl up on the sofa and Chloe sits on the arm of the sofa. "Go ask Beca, she's the one getting engaged."

"But Jesse never cared what she wore and I don't know if the guy is a jusgemental ass hole or not." Chloe points out.

"What's his name?"

"James Rodgers." I look up at her and nod. "What should I wear?"

" A nice sun dress." I advise and Chloe nods. "The yellow one."

"Okay." Chloe agrees. "I haven't been on a date in forever."

"Me neither, you lucky girl." Chloe giggles, and I smile. "No guy would possible ever go out on a date with me, they'd all be drooling over you."

Omigod. I just saw that update of when I was drunk. I am so sorry.