Seven

"That was a fun party." I mention as we drive back to Beca's dad's house.

"Yeah." She agrees and nods her head.

"Did something happen that I don't know about?" I ask. "Did anybody say anything about you at that party?"

"No." She crosses her arms over her chest. "But somebody touched me."

"What?" My knuckles wrap around the steering wheel, but not too hard where they turn white, just enough to be red.

"Jesse, calm down, nothing happened. I just kicked him in the balls and we didn't see each other again all night after I went over to you." As she explains, a smile creeps upon my face. Beca kicked someone in the balls. She stood up for herself.

"I'm still not happy that you never even thought of telling me."

"I did!" She interjects. "I did think of telling you, Jesse. I just- it's not easy for me to let people into my life, okay? It's really damn hard for me to talk to you about everything, but I'm trying." She's right. I remember the first time I talked to her.

How much she kept to herself, I didn't even know she did a Capella and she had no friends. The only person she ever really talked to was Kimmy Jen, and she didn't say anything half of the time, at least that's what Beca said after our second year of college when we drunk at a party.

"Okay, I get it. It's hard for you. It's hard for me, too." She looks over at me and rolls her eyes. "Seriously!"

"But Jesse, that's the thing about you. You're perfect. Your parents are perfectly satisfied with your dreams and your lifestyle, not to mention they're still together and you never mess up." Her words caught me by suprise. I am not perfect, not at all.

"I'm not perfect, I make mistakes."

"Yeah, like putting too little toothpaste on your tooth brush, right? Or for a concert, gelling your hair in the wrong direction?" She teases.

"Beca, I am not perfect. Even though both of those are true, doesn't mean they're not mistakes." I point out. "and now we've traveled off topic."

"Yep."

"The point is, I'm sorry." I look over to Beca and she looks totally lost in what I just said.

"I want you to. You can." And now I'm the one that's lost.

"What?" I ask. "What can I do?" Beca takes a deep breath and turns her head slightly to look at me.

"Meet my mom."

A/N:

DUN DUN DUNNN! Okay lol, so how should this go down? I have no idea! I just feel bad for Jesse because Beca is a good character, but she can be a bitch at times. You know what I mean? Okay, I have a pile of laundry on my bed, so I have to go.

First update of the day! There might be more, idk. Woo! Woo!