Nineteen

We stand as we watch Amy and Bumper walk down to their "Just Married" car and take a seat in it, then they drive off.

"Hey." Jesse kisses my cheek, I smile and sigh as they drive off even further.

"Hey." I reply.

"There was left over cake, so I snuck us a piece." He hands me a plate and fork.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I don't know if I'm ready?

What the hell, Beca?

"I love you, Jesse." That was the first time that I said it first. He looks at me and smiles before kissing me again.

Fuck you, conscience.

If I'm not ready, I'm not ready.

"I can't believe I'm with you." I say quietly.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" He jokes.

"And you're doing this... for me. It's crazy, you know. Most guys would get up and leave."

"Are you breaking up with me?" The expression of worry on him, worries me.

"No, but if you want to leave, I'll remember you. I just, I want you to know that you have a choice." I explain. "I want you to be happy."

"And I'll be happy if we die before we marry because I love you, Beca."

"Do you think that it's insane that we haven't packed yet and I move in with you in three days?" I ask.

"I think it's out of the normal."

"Shall we go pack?" I question.

"We shall."

When we get to my house, we make our way to my room, and we start with packing up my desk.

"You still have this?" Jesse laughs and holds up my rape whistle.

"Yeah, you don't?" I ask, he shakes his head.

"Nope, lost it."

After we finish with my desk, we decide to go to the CD shop.

A/n: sorry for not updating for 370730303 years. I know it's freaking annoying when someone says they'll update, but they never do.

Yell at me, I honestly don't care.

Byeeee:-)

(Sorry it's short, I promise I'll update tomorrow or sooner)