Twenty

"So, uh," Jesse starts as he walks into my room. "I was thinking that we could have a dinner- picnic kind of thing tomorrow." Jesse seemed nervous to ask, it was strange.

"Sure, okay." I agreed and he let out a breath of relief that I didn't know he was holding.

I mean, we've never been nervous around each other. Right?

"You okay?" I ask, I have to say, I'm a little frightened by his nervousness around me.

"Yeah, I love you." I pull him in for a kiss and it gets more intense than I thought it would. He gently like pushes me up against my wall. "You're gorgeous." He parts from the kiss and brushes my hair behind my ear.

"You're adorable." He smiles before deepening the kiss again.

"Are you sure you're okay? It's just, you seemed-" but he cuts me off with a small kiss on the lips.

"Yes, Bec." He chuckles. "I just, I really love you and I don't know, but I'm just glad you're mine." That just made my heart melt and legs feel like jello.

"I'm all yours, Jesse. Nobody could ever possibly get in the way of that. Okay? I really love you and I appreciate you." I feel my eyes water. "Dammit Jesse, now I'm getting emotional, how embarrassing.

"Two days, then you move in with me." Jesse reminds me, not that I needed to be reminded.

"Come here." And I connect our lips together once again. The kiss deepens and he holds my head in his hands.

"Forever and always."

A/n: okay dudes, if you expect me to update every day, my chapters aren't going to be super long. Would you rather have me update every two days or every day? Idk.

Okay, new topic: every update I am going to give a shoutout, so this week's is: _foreverwithashton ! She's one of my bffs! So make her happy, because she deserves it!

Later!