Five

"Ohhh," for the past hour, I have been singing to the radio. "Take me on a date, I deserve it, babe. And don't forget the flowers every anniversary." I look over to Beca, she's on her phone, on Instagram. I turn the radio down, to see what she's doing. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing much." She goes off of whatever she was looking at.

"Bec..." I start, social media, she hasn't been on that for like six months. She was reading a hate page, I know it.

"What? I'm fine, Jesse." She turns the radio back on, turns off her phone and throws it in the back. "Happy?"

"Very." I joke, she rolls her eyes as I start to sing. "Sing along with me, sing-sing along with me." I stop to look at her. "What did it say?"

"Nothing much, just how I'm a complete bitch that needs to die in a hole." She crosses her arms over her chest. "I mean, it's not like I care."

"Good." I put my hand on her low thigh. "You shouldn't, they're aca-wannabes." She lightly laughs at me as I start to sing again.

We arrive around five thirty, since Amy is staying with Bumper. Beca knocks on the door and Bumper opens it.

"Oh Jesse, hey!" He hugs me as Beca takes a step inside.

"Beca?" I hear Amy question. "Oh my cheese cake! Hi!" Bumper and I walk in and we see them hugging.

"They really missed each other." Bumper whispers.

"You have no idea." They part and they hold a note out, then they giggle and laugh.

"Hey Bumper." Beca hugs Bumper as Amy and I awkwardly stand around.

"Oh my God, lay off my boyfriend, Bec." Amy teases as they part.

"Let me see the ring." Amy walks over to us and shows us the beautiful engagement ring that Bumper gave her.

"Do I have wonderful taste?" Bumper cockily asks. Move a playfully rolls her eyes but nods.

"It's awesome." Beca comments, I nod in agreement.

"Did you invite them yet?" Asks Bumper.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot. Okay, so, we're having a pre- engagement party tomorrow night, guys."

"Pre- engagement?"

"Yeah, it's like a college party for our engagement, then we'll have the fancy shit." Amy answers my puzzled look.

"Bec, you want to go?" I ask, she shrugs.

"I guess so, sure." Amy does an air fist bump with Beca, making both Bumper and I laugh lightly. Beca's phone buzzes, Beca reaches for her phone and stares at it. Everyone in the room freezes. "It's my dad, he wanted me to call him when we arrived." I nod as Beca walks into another room.

"How is she taking it?" Bumper asks. "The whole hate situation online?"

"She doesn't give a shit about it, but I do." I admit. "I don't even know why all these people are so obsessed with trying to ruin the rest of her life by telling her to kill herself." Amy awkwardly whistles, she must know something. "Amy?"

"Alright, you caught me, American bitches. Beca brought down the number one a capella group in the world! She was our leader, Jesse. She brought them down, she did majority of it. Not to mention, they're pissed we snuck our way out of suspension, because come on, we were undefeatable." Amy explains. Beca walks back into the room, obviously hearing everything, but she doesn't mention anything about what Amy just said.

"Him and Sheila got in a fight, so he was kind of lonely at the house, alone."

"Oh, is he alright?" I ask, Beca nods.

"The cyber bullying is getting worse. I'm getting threats." Amy goes onto her phone and gasps, she shows her phone to me.

@fvkmitchel:  If you dare sing one more time, Mitchel, I'm going to fucking kill u.

@DSMf4ever: Fucking kill yourself, or else I'll do it for you!

"I'm going to go get ready for the party tonight, okay?" She sees the worry in our eyes. "Guys, honestly don't worry. They're just a bunch of social media users who want to scare me." And with that, she walks up stairs.