Chapter 7

Nicole's POV

"Yes love, it's me," he said with a a cheeky grin. I couldn't help but smile as I heard his thick irish accent. Since I had been living in Alabama for about five months, I had lost a lot of my irish accent and picked up on the southern drawl.

"How long are you staying?"

"About a week or so."

As I came to the realization of how long he was staying, I went to find all my friends. "Hold on, I'll be right back. I need to get everyone for you to meet." I said. "Alright" he replied with a smile tugging at his lips.

When I found Daniel I hugged him and told him what was going on. I saw Marshall looking at me but for once I didn't care. After Daniel and I found the others we walked back to Niall and Dani hand in hand. When we got back, Dani gave me a look and glanced at mine and Daniel's hands. I looked back and shook my head. Right now I don't know where I stand with him, but Daniel is the one who helped me through the distance with Niall.

The silence was broken by Dani saying "So Nicole, should we go out to eat tonight as a group or order pizza and rent a movie?"
"I think we should go out to eat to celebrate a job well done tonight and I doubt Niall wants cold pizza." I replied. Niall looked at me and said "I don't care where we are as long as I'm with you princess." A smile formed on my lips as I ran towards him and wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my head in his chest. The strong scent of his cologne filled my nose. I looked up into his blazing blue eyes and said "I love you Niall James Horan."

*******
As we piled into the truck, we decided we would go to The Waysider. When we walked inside we were seated at our table for seven. We talked and chatted for a while and then we were all finished so we payed for our meal and headed to rent a movie.

An hour passed as the movie came to an end. We were watching the Princess and The Frog. During the movie most everyone fell asleep, well, except for Niall and I. As we sat there, we talked. We talked about how school was, how life was, and most of all how much we missed each other. We talked about the future too. My eyes were starting to get heavy and I found myself leaning on Niall for support. He noticed that I was about to fall asleep because he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped the fuzzy blanket around me.

I woke up not aware of what was around me. As I looked around the dark room, I saw all of my friends asleep and saw that Niall was asleep next to me with his arms wrapped around me. I drifted off into a peaceful sleep once again to Niall's steady heartbeat.

It felt like minutes later that Niall and I jumped up soaking wet from the icy water that my friends had just thrown on us. I looked to all of my friends and saw them grinning sheepishly. I knew I couldn't stay mad at them so I just walked to the hallway cabinet and got two dry towels. I handed one to Niall and asked "What should we do today?" I got a million responses but only one caught my attention. Niall spoke up "Why don't we take a walk in the park today? Just me and you." All my friends agreed that Niall and I needed alone time to catch up since we hadn't seen each other in about five months. Since Niall and I were going to the park they decided they would go to the Ballpark and watch Daniel's tournament.