Chapter 62

Dani's POV

Millions of ideas ran through my head. Music. Theme. Food. It's all getting jumbled around in my head.

Planning Nicole's 18th birthday was harder than I had expected. Especially since I would be leaving to go home before the party. I made sure that Louis would Skype me and the other girls during the party so we could sorta be there.

Right now, the party planning was taking a toll on my sleep. It was only two in Tha afternoon and I felt like I hadn't had any sleep for weeks!

"Hey Dani." Louis said peeking through the door way. "How's planning going?"

I groaned. "It's going ok. I've still got to find a place for it though."

He thought for a minute, creases forming on his forhead. "How about the place on 42nd street?"

"The one that is the really big building with the neon lights?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, that's the one. It's a decent size and great for parties."

"Ok so the venue on 42nd street." I said, writing it down on my paper. This party was going to be epic! I can't wait for Nicole's birthday.

Nicole's POV

After the mention of my birthday, Dani rushed to her room. My guess was that she was planning. Dani knew me really well so I shouldn't have anything to worry about. Except, maybe the invite list. Lord knows she will ask the boys for help on that.

"Hey Nic?" Niall asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes, Niall?"

"What are you thinking about." He wondered.

"Just the party. I don't want it to be to extordinary. Just a simple party." I said.

He nodded in understanding and went back to whatever he was doing before.

This was the perfect time to think. So that's what I did.

So a little insight on the party Dani is planning for Nicole. How do you think this party will turn out?

Hope you liked it! Love yall!!!