Chapter 49

Nicole's POV

Once we got to my room, Niall stopped. "Leave your bags here and close your eyes." He said with a smile.

Confusion crossed my face and I closed my eyes. He walked around behind me and gently led me to my room. He turned the lights on and said "Now... Open you're eyes!"

I opened my eyes to see my friends faces on a MacBook on a white desk.

"Look at you're room!" Dani squealed. I laughed and looked around my room.

My walls were white with pictures hung up. There were pictures of me at brookwood and pictures of me and Niall.

There was a corkboard above the desk. It was framed in pink and had a peice of paper tacked to it. I walked over and took the paper down. Looking at the paper was a familiar scrawl of words.

Nic,
You are amazing and we love you. The room was Niall's idea and had our help. Some of the pictures you may not recognize. That's ok. There ate captions on the back. Also, this brand new MacBook is yours!

This new room is from all of us. Mostly Niall though. But we still love you!!!!!

Love,
DANI, NIKKI, MARIE, AND JULIE!!!!!!

I finished the note and looked over at the computer. "Thank you so much girls! I love yall too!!" I said.

I turned to Niall, "And I love you too! Even if you are an idiot at times." I leaned up and crashed my lips to his. Sparks flew and fireworks erupted in my stomach. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

He walked over to the desk and picked up a small silver box.

He walked back over to me and I glanced at the girls. They all had smiled plastered on their faces and hands over their mouths.

Niall took hands and spoke, "Nicole, I love you so much and I hate being away from you. I'm so sorry for not being there for you when you needed me during the two years. I regret every minute of those two years. Now that I've said all that, will you, Nicole Rose, be my girlfriend."

He finished speaking and I had tears rolling down my face. "Yes. A million times yes!" I said before crashing my lips on his. The kiss was salty from my tears but I didn't care. Niall loved me and I loved him.

"I hate to interrupt this way super adorable moment, but Niall you have something to give her." Dani said.

I blushed and pulled away. Niall opened the small box and took out an infinity charm. "It's for your bracelet." He smiled as he hooked it onto the last available spot.

"I love you." He said.

"It's love you too. Oh and you too girls!" I laughed as they all shouted in protest.

We say in my room for a while more just talking until my mom came upstairs. She gaped at my room and looked at me. She was even more surprised to see me in Niall's lap with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Well. I just came up to say dinner is ready." She smiled.

We logged off Skype and walked downstairs hand in hand.

Today has been incredible. It's all I could ask for. I smiled at my thoughts.